Magic Murderer 09 Guess

"What's your name? Tell me!"

After Chen Jiayi cunningly kissed Ma Han, she grabbed his collar and didn't let go, she told him to say his name.

Look at Ma Han, he may never feel embarrassed like this in his life, and see the excited little woman in front of him in fear What's wrong with this woman??

"What expression is that ?!"

Chen Jiayi shook Ma Han's collar hard.

"Do you think it's cheap with me ?!"

They both frozen on the spot, then they listened to the man who had just fallen to the ground suddenly shouted:

"Hey!"

Ma Han and Chen Jiayi turned around and saw Shen Ling standing from the ground, wearing the man's suit on her body, and the shocked expression on her face hadn't disappeared. The man's expression was completely different now, he looked angry.

"You!"

The man pointed at Ma Han and asked,

"Why did you let them go ?!"

Ma Han glanced over and felt a little strange. However, he is a person who does not like to talk much. He will not argue with people. He ignored the man and decided to go back inside. If he knew beforehand, he would not come out from the beginning.

"Stop!"

Seeing Ma Han ignoring him, the man did not hesitate to take a few steps.

"Are you a group with these people?"

Ma Han doesn't like to talk, but that doesn't mean his temperament is good! It could be said, all SCI members, except Zhan Zhao, none of them were not hot-tempered, basically they were all attacking type carnivores but even so, SCI was a team consisting of elites from the whole police station.

They all have a long mind, Ma Han understands that there are still tasks in the future. Disputes with people here can cause problems, not to mention Shen Qian around him.

However, Ma Han could bear, Chen Jiayi near him could not bear, she snickered and said,

"You are really good, just sitting on the ground trembling in fear, now it's all fine, and you are trying to bite like a dog ?! - spit.. spit "

"What did you say?!"

The man took a few steps forward.

Chen Jiayi quickly hid behind Ma Han and poked her head to continue talking.

"Don't you see your appearance? There no four or two types of meat. What's wrong? Your legs are still weak now? Still scared? Co..ward..ly man."

"You!"

The man's face turned bright red.
Chen Jiayi took Ma Han and said,

"Cool guy! Please! Beat him!"

Glancing at Chen Jiayi, who wasn't afraid of getting into trouble, Ma Han suddenly thought she was somewhat like Ma Xin. Looks like they are almost the same age, he shook his head,