Ghost Murderer 22 Plausible

"The general process is like this." Bai Jintang finished, looked at Bai Yutang and looked at Zhan Zhao, "Anything else to ask?"
The two looked at each other and didn't speak. They didn't want to ask. They just feel asking about the past, It's like giving salt to Bai Jintang. Originally, Zhan Zhao has been trying to recover the memory of Bai Jin Tang, but after listening to his own experience, he feels that it is better for Bai Jintang not to think completely.
At this moment, In the safe passage, he walked out of the Gongsun who took a briefcase.
"What are you standing on?" When Gongsun walked to the front and found that the atmosphere seemed to be wrong, he looked at the three people.
"Cough..." Bai Yutang coughed softly and looked up at Gongsun. "How is it upstairs?"
"Ok." Gongsun shook his bag. "The things are here, not domestically produced. I will bring it back to find clues, and the upstairs will be fine."
Zhan Zhao opened the door and put Yangyang next, and gave a look to Bai Yutang. Bai Yutang nodded and looked back at Bai Jintang's eyes.
Bai Jintang saw some apologies in the eyes of Bai Yutang. He did something wrong with his childhood. Some of them were crying and laughing. He raised an eyebrow and asked him, "Why are you still standing? Go."
Some slyly touched the head, Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao ran into the elevator with awkwardness.
When the three people walked in, Gongsun saw that Bai Jintang had already entered the car and followed up.
"What's wrong? The face is so stinky?" Sitting in the passenger seat, Gongsun reached out and gently rubbed the ears of Bai Jintang. "It's rare to see you look at the two little faces."
Bai Jintang didn't speak. Instead, he looked back at Gongsun, leaned over and kissed his mouth.
Gong Sun's after a while, he raised his hand and made a straight fist. He hit the chest of Bai Jintang without hurting it.
"Oh..." Bai Jintang rubbed his chest laughing, and asked, "Are you hungry? Go to eat."
"I want to go back to the police station!" Gongsun glanced at him.
Indifferently smiled, Bai Jintang faintly came to a sentence and said: "I am waiting for you." Then he started the car.
Gongsun looked down at the bag, wait a while, and said: "I will return this and we will go to dinner."
Bai Jintang reached out and touched his hair: "it's good..."
.......
Pressing the close button, Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang took a long breath and looked at each other. They were a little uncomfortable.
Luoyang looked up at Zhan Zhao and looked at Bai Yutang. Some curiously asked: "What happened to you guys? Did you do something wrong?"
Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang's glimpse, their faces are a little red, and they yelled at Yangyang in unison: "Who said that?" After that, they glanced at each other.
Luoyang looked "understood" look nodded and no longer asked. When the elevator door opened, he ran out to find his uncle, the uncle. Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang sighed for a long time and followed up with a dejected look.
In the ward, the bearded man was lying on the bed with a layer of gauze around his neck, and Bai Chi was feeding him with a spoon.
Luoyang ran with joy, took the cup and spoon in the hands of Baichi, and rubbed his feet to feed the bearded man.
"The doctor said that you should drink more water." Bai Chi walked to Zhan Zhao and looked at the door. "Big brother?"
The look on both faces was ugly, and vaguely said: "Go back with Gongsun."
"Can he talk?" Zhan Zhao quickly shifted the topic, looked at the beard and asked Bai Chi.
"It's ok, the wound will recover in a week, and it will hurt a bit during this period."

See the bearded eyes and drink the water from the spoon that Yang Yang handed over happily, Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang didn't want to interrupt him and moved to sit on the stool and wait for him to finish.

Soon a cup of water will bottom out. The bearded man turned his face and looked at the two. He opened his mouth. "What happened?"
Without the interference of the voice changer, the beard had heard his voice for the first time.
"How do you know that something is wrong?" Zhan Zhao asked curiously.
"..Just a feeling." The bearded man only answered three words in a short time.
Zhan Zhao slightly wrinkled his eyebrows, Bai Jintang also seems to have this particularly sensitive perception. Is this also accidental?
"The beard has caught it." Bai Yutang suddenly came up with a sentence, "But I don't know if it is the 2-12-11 that you said."
The bearded Huo Di sat up from the bed, and Yang Yang on the side glanced at him fiercely. "You are a patient, lie down!"
Hesitated for a moment, still lying back, looking at Luoyang pitifully, it's like saying - how are you so fierce?
The other three looked and wanted to laugh... and some sad.
"I want to see him." The bearded man said to Bai Yutang.
"Can you remember an Italian nursery rhyme?" Zhan Zhao asked the bearded man.
"Nursery rhyme..." The bearded man thought for a moment, some doubts, "What kind of nursery rhymes?"
Zhan Zhao looked at Luoyang, Luoyang gave the big beard a few words, and said: "You haven't remembered it before?"
The bearded face turned pale in an instant, opened his mouth, turned his face and asked Zhan Zhao and Bai Yuntang, "You...where did you hear it from?"
"Beard has been singing!" Bai Yutang replied, "He came to us last night, called Luoyang brother..."
"Impossible!" haven't waited for Bai Yutang to finish the conversation, the bearded man slammed up, his face panicked and scared. "Impossible! He has already died."
"What are you talking about?" Zhan Zhao was incomprehensible, but the beard was excited to jump up. Bai Yutang walked over and pressed him hard. "Don't be excited, what is dead and alive?"
"What did he say? What else did you say?" The bearded man grasped the wrist of Bai Yutang and asked.
Bai Yutang frowned, this manpower is really outrageous, "he said that he is calling Jié Jié."
When the voice just fell, the bearded man sat on the bed blankly and shook his head: "How can that be possible......"
"What are you talking about? What might not be possible?" Zhan Zhao pulled Luoyang, who was stunned, to the front and let his beard see his face. Sure enough, the beard gradually calmed down, sighed and said slowly: "I don't understand, you take me to see him, and I will understand when I meet him."
Helpless, Bai Yutang looked back at Zhan Zhao and saw Zhao nodded. He took everyone out of the ward.
When they arrived at the parking lot, Zhan Zhao suddenly patted Luoyang's head and said: "Yangyang, is it good to go to the car of Baichi brother? "
Luoyang understood that they wanted to talk to the big beard alone, he nodded, and cleverly went to the car of Baichi.