Ghost Murderer 30 Strategy

Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao finely arranged this action mission. Everyone goes down and takes action.

"Xiao Bai, have you seen Luo Tian?"

Zhan Zhao before going out suddenly asked Bai Yutang.

"...Lotte?"

Bai Yutang looked around and was still in the lounge.

"Let Bao Bobo go away."

Xiao Luoyang on the sofa with his hands on his chin, answering with a smile.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang looked at each other and asked:

"You smile so mysteriously... Is it related to you?"

Luoyang sneered two more laughs and blinked:

"I went to ask for an uncle yesterday and asked if he could forgive the uncle."

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang asked him a question:

"Did you asked Bao sir, to forgive him? What did you say to him?"

Luoyang squinted his head:

"Yeah, isn't Bao Bobo bigger than you? If he forgives the unshaven uncle, isn't he just fine? I told him that Uncle Beard used to seem to have done bad things. But he is really a good person, he suffered a lot, can you forgive him in the future and let him live a good life?"

Zhan Zhao was surprised and asked Luoyang:

"What about Bao sir? How did he answer?"

"He said no problem."

Luoyang smiled.

Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao both lived, and Luoyang's move was so powerful and amazing that he started from Bao Zheng, but then again, Luo Tian did kill people, but killing Allan Poe is definitely in self-defence, don't take any responsibility.

And everything that was done during the brutal training that year, nor should he blame Luo Tian, ​​after all, he is the real victim, and the life that has not been seen for nearly two decades has already made him tired enough, If you really have eyes, you should let this poor person spend the rest of his life.

"All are ready."

When the two were fascinated, Gongsun came in,

"The tracker has been found to be implanted in Jie Jie's body and should not be easily found."

"That's the action."

Bai Yutang picked up his jacket and went out with Zhan Zhao.

Before he got into the elevator, someone chased it up.

"I am coming too."

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang turned back and found that it was Luo Tian.

Bai Yutang didn't say much, hold the elevator door and wait for him to come in.

Luo Tian's face was happy, he entered the elevator, and when the elevator door closed, he suddenly said:

"I... Still decided to live with Yangyang."

Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao looked at each other and smiled.

In the parking lot, Wang Chao was ready, Zhan Zhao, Bai Yutang, Jiang Ping and Bai Chi entered the police car for command.

Ma Han and Zhao Hu were escorted to a super-disguised Jie Jie, out of the police station and boarded the car.