Killer Training Camp 08

The morning sun, through the thin curtains, spilt onto the white floor of the bedroom.

Crisp ringing wakes up the sleeping person.

Gongsun frowned and fell out and tried to press the alarm clock, but the alarm clock stopped.

Soon, the consciousness gradually blurred, and then sleep for a while.

He slept very comfortably last night. After entering November, the weather suddenly turned cold, and the chilling Gongsun was often awake.
He doesn't know why, the bed was very warm last night, and it was soft and comfortable.
Gongsun hugged the warmth of the "things" and took a deep breath.

Immediately, there was a very high-temperature object on the waist that slowly moved, just like gently touching it, itching
Gongsun twisted twice in an unbearable manner.

The ear is slightly hot, and the wet touch is gradually transmitted from the ear to the cheek, neck, accompanied by a hot breath.

"Umm......"

Gongsun gently grits one's teeth and slowly opened his eyes and felt hot soft lips on his lips...

Originally, the blood pressure was low, and Gongsun who was dizzy when he got up early was turned around by this kiss.

When he was not able to react, the man had already opened his pyjamas.

Hands slowly rubbed along his waist,

The head is also buried in his neck, and he is eager to kiss again.

"Ah.."

When the hands of the unspeakable hand touched the place he should not touch, Gongsun was finally completely awakened!!

Looking up at the blink of an eye, he saw Bai Jintang's face lying on him...

The clothes are uneven. Obviously, it is considered breakfast.

This is a patriotic Gongsun who gets up, there was a layer of murder on the face immediately.

"Bai Jintang!!" screamed and lifted his foot and wanted to get the man out of bed, but unfortunately, someone was prepared.

Grabbing the scorpion of Gongsun's face to him, bowed down and kissed him.

.........

In this action, Gongsun only felt that his scalp had blown up, starting from the ear directly to the feet...

However, the meditation of Bai Jintang is clearly not over. He grabbed the ankle of his Gongsun and put it on his shoulder.

Bow down and get together.

Jintang's mouth gently bites the root of Gongsun's dick, although through the pyjama pants, but the smooth and delicate skin, still clearly feel the hot and humid mouth ...

"You...what are you doing!!"

Gongsun was so desperate that he wanted to pull back his feet. However, Bai Jintang didn't hold it, and the invasion of the lips and teeth gradually went down.