Murderer 13 mysterious code

Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao led Xiao Luoyang, and Yu Qingyan, who was full of blood, returned to the police station, and suddenly caused quite a stir. Lan Chenglin, who heard the news, his face wasn't good . He looked at the unlucky Yu Qingyan and turned to his face and sneered and asked Bai Yutang: "The captain of the white team is too embarrassed to start."

Bai Yutang smiled and raised his eyebrows. "Don't misunderstand, it's not me."

Lan Chenglin looked suspicious and looked at Zhan Zhao and Bai Chi. His eyes fell on Luoyang, who was next to Zhan Zhao, and he clearly saw it.

Luoyang looked up at Lan Chenglin, his eyes were not good, like a hatred, Zhan Zhao patted him on the shoulder.

"Captain, the child is a madman." Yu Qingyan was shackled with both hands and couldn't get rid of it. Looking into the eyes of Lan Chenglin was full of help. Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao didn't speak, because they have seen not far away, Bao Zheng and Ouyang Chun are coming quickly.

Bao Zheng took a look at the two parties and asked coldly: "What happened?"

Lan Chenglin wanted to speak, and Bao Zheng glanced at it and swallowed it back. Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao looked at each other and didn't speak.

"You said." Bao Zheng asked Yu Qingyan who was full of blood.

"I saw this little child a little weird, I just wanted to go up and ask, I didn't expect him to be a madman, take a brick and shoot people." Yu Qingyan said, "Then the white captain arrived, thinking that I want to hurt this child, I will pick me up. It is."

Bao Zheng heard a frown and turned to face Zhan Zhao: "Is this the case?"

Zhan Zhao shook his head and patted Luoyang Road: "You say, what is going on?"

Everyone looks at Luoyang.

Luoyang looked up and looked at Bao Zheng. The original cold face suddenly showed some fear. After he was hiding in Zhan Zhao , he lived in the clothing corner of Zhan Zhao and pointed to Yu Qingyan: "He wants to kill me because I have seen him. Go to the nightclub to find a lady."

Many of the police officers who were there were watching the lively police. They listened to Luoyang's words and whispered. The police in the dark group went to find the lady.

"You are nonsense!" Yu Qing Yan's face is green. "When did I go?!"

Luoyang looked even more afraid of a few points. After hiding in Zhan Zhao , he said, "My parents died early. I was at the nightclub. I saw him and the lady there entered the room and gave money when they came out."

There was a sound of pumping around, and Yu Qingyan had a hard time arguing. He yelled at Luoyang: "You don't want to squirt blood."

"What are you doing?" Bai Yutang glanced at him. "Frighten the children?"

Luoyang carefully looked up at Bao Zheng and asked: "He will not kill me in the future? I am afraid! He just pointed a gun at us and shot."

"What are you talking about?" Yu Qing Yan Fury, "I didn't shoot at all..."

"Then you really pulled the gun?" Zhan Zhao didn't wait for him to finish and asked.