Magic Murderer 13: Magic

Leaving the pedestrian street, Bai Yutang whispered to Ma Han to find someone to watch the gallery.

See who comes and goes from there.

After Ma Han said yes, first of all, returned the confused Chen Jiayi back to the entertainment city, then went to arrange to monitor.

Bai Yutang brought Zhan Zhao back to SCI, and the two men did not talk along the way. Zhan Zhao was silent, looking at the view outside the window.

After the car passed through the bustling city, Bai Yutang directed his car to the mountain.

"Where are you going?"

Zhan Zhao realized that this was not the way back to the police station, and he asked Bai Yutang with confused.

"Familiar with the area." Bai Yutang casually replied.

"What area?"

Zhan Zhao was even more confused.

"Hot spring villa, Christmas is coming."

"..."

Zhan Zhao didn't react at first. Then, when he heard the words 'Christmas', his face turned red, and his teeth clenched,

"White mouse, when it is, you can still joke!"

"Who's kidding ?!"

Bai Yutang raised his eyebrows. "I'm counting the days, only a few more days!"

"This case isn't finished yet, you can't think about it!"

"Then we must work hard to resolve this case before Christmas!"

Bai Yutang blinked, "For our sake good luck."

Zhan Zhao grinned slightly,

"Xiao Bai, do you have any ideas?"

Bai Yutang stopped the car, and Zhan Zhao looked out the window and found that the area was semi-mountainous. The back is a big part of beautiful little villas, and the front is a night view of the whole city.

When he got out of the car, Bai Yutang leaned against the car door and watched the traffic at the foot of the mountain, like a winding night city view.

Bai Yutang said with a smile,

"I don't know, but I want to hear your idea."

Zhan Zhao walked towards him and laughed,

"I have an idea ?!"

"Cat, you look very excited."

Bai Yutang turned his face and looked at Zhan Zhao,

"Speak, I'm listening to you."

"Why do you think Zhao Jue appeared before us this time?"