Ghost Murderer 31Provisional Paragraph(End of this case)

Bai Yutang, Zhan Zhao, and Ouyang Chun watched as Taber and Jie Jie came out of the villa, but Luo Tian and Du Shè disappeared. However, the three ignored them and followed Taber.

Taber with Jie Jie running hurriedly into the abandoned factory building and entered.

Taber said to Jie Jie:

"Stop them!"

Jie Jie seems to have not been very sober, his shoulder was hurt, he was stupid, distracted and stingy! Anyway, after listening to Taber's orders, he really stood there waiting for Bai Yutang to arrive.

Taber turned and got into the container group neatly photographed in the factory room.

Zhan Zhan and Bai Yutang chased Jie Jie's eyes, Ouyang Chun raised his gun to shoot, Zhan Zhao raised his hand and beckoned to Jie.

Jie Jie looking at Zhan Zhao with his head is tilted, he suddenly laughed, run up nicely, and stand obediently.

On the other hand, Ouyang Chun looked puzzled at Zhan Zhao.

Before Zhan Zhao had time to speak, he heard a gunshot not far away.

Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao chased without saying a word.

Ouyang Chun was standing at a loss, and quickly pulled out his handcuffs to handcuff him. As soon as he wanted to chase him, he heard the sound of the siren behind him, and Bao Zheng's car drove far away.

Ouyang Chun hesitated, still holding Jie Jie, took a few steps back, turned on the flashlight, and waved a few times in the air and motioned to everyone.
...
Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang followed the sound of gunfire to find the man and saw a brightly-lit workshop in front of them. The two looked at each other and chased in.

The workshop was full of tall cardboard boxes. When they entered, they listened.

"Wow!"

A sound came from the carton pile, Bai Yutang frowned,

"Above."

Zhan Zhao saw that he took up his gun and climbed up, a little nervous, the gauze was still wrapped in Bai Yutang's hands, and he was trying to be careful, yet, he saw the next person rushing up.

This carton stack is at least ten meters high, the man leapt down, his hand was extremely fast, and when he landed, Zhan Zhao clearly heard the sound of bones on his body, and he was certainly injured.

The person who jumped down was Du Shé. He didn't stop, looked up, and saw Zhan Zhao standing not far from him, and flew forward.

"Cat, shoot!"

As soon as Bai Yutang's words fell, Zhan Zhao raised his hand and fired a shot at Du Shè ...
Zhan Zhao has never killed anyone, so the shooter is relatively soft, hitting Du She's shoulder.

Du Shè was hit by a bullet, but paused,
Still fluttering forward.

This is the moment of pause, Bai Yutang has swooped off the box.

Throw Du Shè to the ground. As soon as Du Shè stood up, Bai Yutang moved much faster than him.

He rolled up and supported his feet before landing, so he kicked Du Shè in the air with a sidekick.

Even though Du Shè didn't feel pain, he couldn't hold Bai Yutang from kicking like this, lying on the ground and spitting out blood, taking a look at Bai Yutang, he got up, turned and ran.