Major 12 psychology department

After lunch, Bai Yutang drove with Zhan Zhao and come to the north gate of C.
The two got off the car and, Bai Yutang looked at the terrain near the North Gate.
"Hey! Rat!, I am going to class, you are free. Do whatever you need to do!" Zhan Zhao took the teaching plan and wanted to go inside.
"Wait!" Bai Yutang took him, "I am going in with you!" Surprised!
"What are you going to doing?"
Bai Yutang gave a harmless smile. "You teach criminal psychology, right? I'm a detective, so let's just say that I'm coming in to help out with the lecture."
Zhan Zhao squinted at him: "Do you doubt my students?"
"Hey..." Bai Yutang laughed and said nothing, he wrapped his arm around Zhan Zhao's soldiers and walked inside with him. "Generally, the people that do not look like they can be the murderer, will end up being the real murderer that we're looking for!"
"Your instincts again? Don't you policemen always talk about having sufficient evidence? I follow the principles of science, not like those mystery novels!" He then grabbed Bai Yutang's hand. "Remove your paws!"
Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao had been together since childhood friends, so they are used to each other. However, in the eyes of others, when seeing two people tugging back and forth, with Bai Yutang widely grinning, and Zhan Zhao glaring back at him...
"Dr. Zhan Zhao!"
Behind the two, suddenly there was a voice, "Would you like to help?"
Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang turned back and saw a Sven boy with glasses standing behind them and looking at Bai Yutang with a vigilant look. Bai Yutang smiled indifferently.
Zhan Zhao saw Li Feifan, a student of the Department of Psychology, and quickly explained: "Oh... no, we are friends."
"Oh..." Li Feifan nodded, still looked at Bai Yutang with a little suspicion, and then went to the classroom.
"Your student?" Bai Yutang looked at Li Feifan who was walking away and asked Zhan Zhao.
"Yeah." Zhan nodded. "His name is Li Feifan. He is a squad leader of the Department of Psychology. He is very good at studying. He took a full scholarship last year."
"..." Bai Yutang nodded in an unclear sense.
"What? He has a problem?"
"Oh." Bai Yutang smiled and leaned over to Zhan Zhao's ear. "He's been watching from the moment we got off the car. It's been a matter of ten minutes. You should know that we are here together?"
...!......" Zhan Zhao stared at Bai Yutang in amazement. "Really?"
Bai Yutang shrugged: "There are many people watching us beside him."
"....?....."
Zhan Zhao is digesting his words, and he heard the screams from the top of the head, the high decibels, and the surprise Zhan Zhao looked up, and the girls in the whole building were crowded in front of the window, revealing their heads. Looking excitedly at him and Bai Yutang downstairs.
There is a saying that goes, "A women is equal to two hundred ducks." According to transitivity, there are at least a million ducks present in the building right now, screaming and passing messages to one another, attracting the attention of everyone on the first floor of the campus.
"Teacher... your boyfriend is so handsome..."
After listening to what the most emotional psychology girls are shouting, Zhan Zhao is all turned white, and even more annoying is that Bai Yutang on one side also took off the sunglasses and looked up to the girls upstairs to reveal a charming smile.
"Yeah!!" The screaming decibels increased by two octaves.
Bai Yutang, who was still enjoying Zhan Zhao , went into the building of the Department of Psychology.
"Haha." Bai Yutang who entered the building laughed and fell. "Cat, your students are really shocking!"
"Shut up!" Zhan Zhao's face was beet red: "White mouse! You get out of the way! How do you want me to come back to class?"
"Haha... Do you still want to go back to this class." It was really funny to think about it. Bai Yutang laughed and panted. "Those girls are scary than your patients..."
Zhan Zhao was trying to reach out and shoot the gun, but he listened to a serious and cold screaming voice behind him: "Dr. Zhan!" When he heard the sound, he frowned. Zhan Zhao turned back and saw two people standing behind him.
"Professor Xu, Dr. Zhang." Zhan Zhao greeted the two with a sigh of relief.
Bai Yutang looked at the two people and saw that Professor Xu was a little old man in his fifties. His head was bald and his face was academic. After the depth of myopia glasses, a pair of small eyes are staring tightly at Zhan Zhao, the thin face, full of dissatisfaction. Another younger one is Dr. Zhang. In his forties, the baby face looks very amiable. When he saw Zhan Zhao , he greeted him. He quickly laughed and said: "Dr. Zhan" also politely nodded to Bai Yutang.
.
"Dr. Zhan didn't forget where it is?" Professor Xu, who had been pouting, asked slightly and slyly.
Zhan Zhao smiled uncomfortably and did not answer, but Bai Yutang's face has changed.
Dr. Zhang, who is behind Professor Xu, said quickly: "Dr Zhan, your class is about to begin."
"Yeah." Zhan Zhao said "goodbye" and would like to slip, but Professor Xu did not seem to give up.
He does not rely on it: "To be a teacher, knowledge is one aspect, and character is another thing. Don't do this kind of sinister thing in a sacred place like a classroom!"
Zhan Zhao had already left Bai Yutang, who had a bad face, and was ready to leave. He listened to Professor Xu's words and immediately stood still. Zhan Zhao's temper is milder, and he can't stand it when he hears this insult.
Just want to refute a few words, but Bai Yutang who listened to one side suddenly asked Professor Xu, "Professor, what do you mean by 'insults'?"
Professor Xu is a glimpse.
Bai Yutang said immediately, "I don't know if this is the case?"
Zhan Zhao was still stunned by the side, Bai Yutang pulled him, bowed his head and kissed him.

In the earth-shattering screams of the girls, Bai Yutang's standard French kiss has succeeded in making Professor Xu's blood pressure rise and have a heart attack