Murderer 05 tracking

After leaving the mortuary, Bai Yutang gives Gongsun a call to let him know that there's a new body, then gets into the car with Zhan Zhao.
'Now what?' Zhan Zhao starts to flip through his file on the serial taxi hit-and-run case.
'To prison.' Bai Yutang adjusts the rear-view mirror, 'Let's go talk to the crazy old man.'
'Wu Hao, 47 years old, has been a cab driver for over twenty years, married, has a 19 years old daughter in college.' Zhan Zhao closes his file, 'Doesn't really read like the life of someone with a vendetta against the society.'
'I heard the old man performed a split personality stunt on the court and went straight into a mental hospital.'
'Crazy, split personality and mental illness are three completely different concepts!' Zhan Zhao taps on the dashboard, 'You are speeding!'
'To me, it all sounds the same. In your eyes, people can be separated into n types. But to me, there are only two kinds of people: the good ones and the bad ones.' Bai Yutang checks the rear-view mirror, 'Do you think there's a car following us?'
'Don't turn around!' Bai Yutang stops Zhan Zhao from turning his head, 'Look here.' He turns the rear-view mirror.
From the rear-view mirror, Zhan Zhao sees that a black Honda is trailing them from about 3 to 4 meters behind. 'I don't see anything wrong... Your instinct again?'
'I am trained! Cat.' Bai Yutang raises his eyebrow at Zhan Zhao's seat belt.
'What are you thinking of?' Zhan Zhao grabs hold of his seat belt, alarmed.
'You know what's the fundamental difference between you and I?' Bai Yutang smirks, fixing the rear-view mirror back into place. 'You are a theorist, while I am a practical person!' He steps hard on the gas pedal.
Spyker C8's superior performance is immediately obvious. After surpassing several vehicles with ease, Bai Yutang lowers his speed back to the original. Not long after, the black Honda shows up behind them again.
Bai Yutang raises his eyebrow at Zhan Zhao smugly.
'That was really some animalistic sixth sense.' Zhan Zhao adjusts the rear-view mirror again to his viewing angle. 'I have the car model and plate number memorised, do you want to get someone to check it out?'
'It's definitely forged.' Bai Yutang puts on his sunglasses, 'Hang on, cat!'
'What are you trying to do?' Zhan Zhao grabs hold of the roof handle, 'Maybe they just like your car and want to take a photo with it.'
'I don't entertain such incomprehensible stalking.'
'You are talking like you have been stalked all the time.' Zhan Zhao curls his lips and tightens his seat belt.
'Indeed. I am a very popular guy!' Bai Yutang stresses, 'but they all lack common sense.'
'What do you mean?'
'They should know, even on the road, no one can keep up with a pilot who flies fighter planes!' Bai Yutang slams his feet hard on the gas pedal again.
Bai Yutang's crazy speeding act lasted all the way to the prison door. When the two of them exit the vehicle, there's nothing behind them anymore.
'How does it feel?' Bai Yutang still looks unsatisfied, 'This is how driving should be like!'
Zhan Zhao is unimpressed, 'I advise you to buy more insurances. Your action shows that you still relish in the kind of ego boost you enjoyed during your pilot days. And it proves yet again that you are severely unsure of your position in the society.'
Bai Yutang sighs, snaps his fingers at Zhan Zhao to attract his attention, 'Look there. Cat! Look there.'
In front of them, the prison gate stands tall. Bai Yutang says, 'Over there is where the ones you want to study are held. Go spend your excessive desire to analyse people on them. Stop treating me as your lab rat.'
'You are a white mouse!' Zhan Zhao chases after Bai Yutang, entering the prison by his side,
"This is your destiny!!"