Murderer 14 The End of the Tunnel

Luoyang took Zhan Zhao and so on to a strange place - the entrance to the abandoned underground road somewhere in S city.

    This underground road should have been built many years ago and is located in the corner of a factory building where private factories are abandoned in the suburbs of S. Bai Yutang stared at the dark entrance and asked Luoyang: "The bear you said live in this hole?"

    Luoyang nodded and shook his head again. "This is just the entrance. His home is very inside."

    "Living in the underpass?" Ouyang Chun touched his chin inexplicably, and his face showed some incomprehensibility. To be honest, he is still not very clear about what they are looking at, but it seems to be with this. The case is related, so there is not much to ask, and wait and see.

    Luoyang moved a bunch of seemingly messy waste cartons next to it, revealing a small cabinet behind it. There is a pair of old oil lamps in the cupboard and a box of matches. Skillfully ignited the oil lamp, Luoyang looked up at Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao: "Let's go." After that, he took the oil lamp and took the lead into the entrance of the underground road.

    As the most primitive dwelling place for human beings, the cave has been forgotten by people. This former home hasn't left any warm memories in their consciousness, but it has also inexplicably covered a mysterious and terrifying atmosphere.

    The four people walked along the dusty road, and as Yang Yang walked slowly, Zhang Zhao was surprised to find that Luoyang was not afraid at all. Few children will not be afraid of black, human beings are afraid of darkness, fear of caves, fear of most unknowns... This also caused most of the first nightmare of human beings to carry a dark, long tunnel that they couldn't finish. Going to the distance and waiting for them at the end of the tunnel will be an unprecedented danger.

    Because of the years of disrepair, there are several places in the underground road that have infiltrated the groundwater, and the sound of water droplets falling to the ground has become very clear under the effect of the unique cage sound. The footsteps of the four people form a wonderful echo, as if coming to itself, is what is going on.

    Bai Yutang whispered in a curious voice to Zhan Zhao: "Are this tunnel and the last few articles connected?"

    Zhan Zhao nodded: "It's all connected. This tunnel is a network structure and the terrain is very complicated."

    Luoyang, who walked in front, said: "Everyone has to keep up. There are a lot of roads here. If you get lost, you will be bad.

    Zhan Zhao smiled and asked Luoyang whether there was a three-pronged mouth in front. Both the left and the middle were blocked. Only the right one was open. "

    Luo Yang was shocked and widened his eyes. "How do you know, have you been here before?"

    Zhan Zhao smiled and didn't answer, but asked: "Yang Yang, have you been alone before?"

    "Yeah." Luoyang nodded. "The uncle and uncle took me a few times, and most of the time I was alone."

    "Luo Wen has also been here?" Bai Yutang interjected and asked.