Murder non-human 05 Totem

Everyone standing in front of the computer, watching the live broadcast video.

It feels like they are watching a horror movie. Everyone was so surprised that they could not speak.

"Jiang Ping!"

Zhan Zhao was the first person to wake up.

"Quickly check who else has something to do with this Tutsi civilization. Prioritize the type that involves death."

After listening to Zhan Zhao, everyone recovered from the state of being stunned.

Lu Fang quickly called an ambulance, and Bai Yutang told Gongsun to bring Ma Han and Zhao Hu to the scene.

Jiang Ping quickly browsed the web page and asked Zhan Zhao,

"Doctor is there any relevant keyword to facilitate the search."

Zhan Zhao thought for a while and said,

"Look for totems, auctions, creations, deaths ... these keywords are related to Tutsi."

"Ah!"

Jiang Ping immediately got the results,

"Here it is!" He opened two pages and said, "There are two here."

Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao looked forward.

One of them is about an ancient Tutsi totem - 'Eagle King' which is being auctioned.
It is said that this eagle totem is the God of the anger of the Tutsis, which means - death.

The other is the story of the strange death of a novelist at his home.

"The novelist died at home?"

Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao looked at each other.

"Are there any records at the police station ?!"
"Yes, the cause of death is suicide."

Jiang Ping searched the police station's internal network,

"The time was ... Half a month ago."

"Did he die in S City?"

There are relevant news reports here."

Jiang Ping printed information quickly.

Bai Yutang looked at it,

"Xiao Lu ... The travel writer, who wrote a documentary about the Tutsi massacre - 'The Sin of Extinction'. Because of his unconventional views, this article caused a stir in the world of literature. The article describes in detail the tragic life of a Tutsi girl, who finally drowned himself in the holy river ... A year after the article was released, Xiao Lu was found, drowned in a bathtub while bathing, and his great work 'The Sin of Extinction' was placed around him ... All people have different opinions about his death. Through many thorough investigations and autopsies, no signs of murder were found, so it was defined as suicide. But according to a friend of the deceased, the deceased mentioned several times before his death, that he might die because of the mysterious curse of the ancient Tutsi. "

S.C.I.谜案集 Mystery Special Criminal Investigation Novel [𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖕𝖑𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖉✔]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें