Murderer 05 Unexpected

When Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang returned to SCI, everyone who sent out the investigation had already returned.

"How is it so fast?" Bai Yutang looked at the dejected team members inexplicably.

Ma Han shrugged: "In addition to Chen Hao's cooperation in the Eastern District, several other districts are busy robbing the head of the house. No one is willing to cooperate with the investigation. I have been busy for a long time and have not found anything."

Bai Yutang nodded. He took the underground road plan handed down by Jiang Ping and laid it on the table in the conference room. He looked up.

"The underground road in that area is very complicated." Zhan Zhao also took a look.

"The place where the bosses were killed is surrounded by underground roads." After Bai Yutang looked at it for a long time, he marked the location of the crime with a red pen.

"Xiao Bai, do you think there is a relationship between the two cases?" Zhan Zhao asked, "Is it a coincidence?"

At this time, Gongsun came in: "I have checked the fingerprint, there is no record. As for the guns, they are old toy pistols, like they have been bought for a long time."

Bai Yutang reached out and handed the gun wrapped in a napkin to Gongsun: "Look at this."

Gongsun took the gun and took a look. He was surprised: "It's like it."

"Will it be a place to come?" Zhan Zhao asked.

Gongsun looked down at the gun for a long time and nodded. "It should be wrong, it is a place."

"Really? How do you see it?" Bai Yutang came to the spirit as soon as he heard it.

"I found some varnish from the gun... This is also there." Gongsun looked up and looked at Bai Yutang. "Where did you get it?"

"It is said that it was picked up from a garbage station." Bai Yutang found on the map the area where he and Zhan Zhao had just visited, and found a garbage station.

"I will go to the details in detail." Gongsun went with a gun.

Bai Yutang called Zhang Long and the dynasty to go to the garbage station to visit, ask the people around, do not know a man with a big beard.

"Beard?" Zhao Hu is a little confused. "Hey, do you have a clue?"

Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao looked at each other and said the night to see the concert, the night punisher and what happened just now, and took out the photo.

Everyone is a little dumbfounded. For a long time, Ma Han asked: "As such, the man went to see the concert of Qi Le that night?"

"It shouldn't be..." Zhan Zhao shook his head. "When we entered the game, he just came out, so he was there before the concert began."

"Staff?" everyone thought of it at the same time.

Later, Ma Han and Zhao Hu went to the preparatory party of the concert and the person in charge of the stadium to see if anyone knew such a person. When everyone left, Bai Yutang turned around and saw Zhan Zhao staring at the photo in a daze.