Murderer 06 Tips

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang walked out of the office to visit the orphanage under the leadership of the dean. As it is being renovated, it seems a bit confusing, but the original dilapidated house has changed its appearance, it still makes people feel happy. The dean told the two people how the new house was, and what places were available for the children to play... Bai Yutang listened and looked back at Zhan Zhao, after receiving a text message, Zhan Zhao hasn't said anything, it seems that there is something to worry about.

Soon, the three went to a yard behind the house. There were a few children sitting around, playing and reading, playing games and playing happily. A few volunteers are taking care of them. The children are dressed
, and they are clean, after all, they are orphanages in big cities.

Seeing the dean came over with the people, the children were somewhat cautious. When the dean told them that the two were policemen, the children showed their curious eyes and looked at the two. At this time, a little girl suddenly asked Bai Yutang: "Are you a policeman? Can you drive the fierce dog outside the yard?"

Bai Yutang stunned and turned to look at m Dean: "What dog?"

The dean was a little bit screaming and replied, "The people outside the yard have raised a dog. They are puppies. They are very fierce. Sometimes they play and walk to the side of the yard, and they will be chased and run."

"Oh~~" Bai Yutang nodded with a smile and looked up. He saw a small white dog outside the wall railing of the courtyard. The body should be able to get from the railing of the yard and sleep on the wall... "

"Why don't you pick up the dog?" Zhan Zhao asked, "What if it bites the child?"

"It's useless to say it." The dean waved: "I have told the construction team, and after a while, I simply killed the wall so that it could not run."

As he spoke, he saw a small figure appearing outside the yard, looking inside through the railing.

Bai Yutang was shocked when he looked at the cold eyes. The child was black and autumn, like a small briquette, looking at the children in the yard.

"Who is that?" Zhan Zhao also saw him and turned to ask the dean.

"I don't know, this little guy often comes here, and when he goes to dinner, he leaves. He never talks to me, but he has a good time with the children. Everyone calls him a little muddy."

"Little mud?" Bai Yutang laughed. "It's quite a good image."

They saw the child named Little Loach looking into the inside and waving a hand to a little girl sitting on the outside, taking out a brand new doll from behind. The little girl ran away happily immediately, and was careful when she walked to the wall, for fear of waking up the puppy.

When she walked to the wall, the little muddy handed in the doll from the railing. The little girl picked it up with a smile. When they just wanted to say something, they heard a fierce shit.

At this point, Bai Yutang had already wanted to leave with Zhan Zhao, and heard the shit of the dog rushing back, and saw that the puppy didn't know when he woke up, and was violently rushing to stand next to the two people who were not far away from it...