Murderer 09

I decided to update another chapter today, enjoy it.

Policy? "Bai Jintang was surprised by Gonsun. He got up from the chair and rushed over." What happened? "

    Gongsun's eyes widened and he looked at Baijintang in front of himself.

    "I just want to sleep and tease you...you, how do you scare like this?" Reaching out Gongsun into his arms and gently touching his back, "What happened?"

    For a long time, Gongsun blinked, as if he woke up, looking at Bai Jintang with some confusion. "You...you don't know? Right, you shouldn't know."

    "What?" Bai Jintang frowned slightly, trying to pull Gongsun to sit down in the living room. Gongsun suddenly squinted his head and stared at the swivel chair in the middle of the room. He looked at the wall not far away, and his face was confused.

    "Impossible..." Gongsun shook his head and said to himself, "Impossible..."

    "What is impossible?" Bai Jintang stretched his hand and shook his Gongsun. "Are you not feeling uncomfortable?"

    Gongsun took back his sight and pushed Bai Jintang to the chair. He said, "Sit well!"

    Bai Jintang sat back inexplicably and looked at Gongsun inexplicably.

    "Just pose!"

    Bai Jintang nodded and leaned back, keeping the way he was lying, and the figure appeared immediately on the wall.

    Gongsun took a marker from the table and drew a position on the wall. Then he said to Bai Jintang, "You, keep the posture and remove the strength from your leg."

    Bai Jintang really didn't understand what Gongsun wanted to do, but he did it. He gently lifted his feet... As his strength relaxed, the swivel chair slowly turned some angles, although not obvious, but still It can be seen that Gongsun looked at the change of the shadow angle on the wall in front of him and gave a sigh of relief. "It turns out."

    Bai Jintang reached out and licked his own temple, stood up and turned on the light, and the surrounding moments brightened. He walked to the side of Gongsun. "What happened?"

    Gongsun put away the pen and said: "In the case we recently investigated, the deceased was lying on the chair like this. He died in the middle of the night. There were also lamps on the table. There was a shadow on the wall behind him. There was a gun in the shadow. I'm stuck on the wall... I'm stupid, we all think that the murderer left the scene in the middle of the night, but it's not."

    "Why?" Bai Jintang raised his eyebrows.

    "No, the average person will think that the dead are heavier than the living?"

    Bai Jintang nodded. "In fact, the weight has not been alleviated, but it has lost its ability to withstand, so it feels heavy."

    "Yes!" Gongsun nodded. "People sit on the swivel chair, especially the adults. The important factor in maintaining the balance of the swivel chair is the support of their own feet. A dead person, his support ability will be lost, and his body will be stiff. In short, there will be a lot of subtle changes, and the deflection chair is easy to change the orientation, even if it is a little bit of force change...so."