Ghost Murderer 19 Nursery Rhymes

Luoyang didn't sleep until late at night. Bai Yutang took him into the room, covered him with a quilt, turned off the lights, and then carefully retired.

    When he returned to the bedroom after he took his shower, he saw Zhan Zhao sitting on the bed and looked at a box in front of his eyes. When Bai Yutang saw the box, he almost sprayed it. It was from Ding Ding, he gave him the last time. "Sex Box".

    "Cat...so active?" Bai Yutang rubbed his hair and walked over to the bed.

    Zhan Zhao looked up and saw Bai Yutang bare upper body, surrounded by a large towel... "Dead mouse, how do you wear this?!"

    Bai Yutang looked down and wondered: "I just took a shower, what do you want me to wear?"

    "Now Yangyang is here, you converge." Zhan Zhao said, pointed to the box on the bed, "Where is this hiding?"

    Bai Yutang is very interested: "Why are you hiding it?"

    "It's not good to see it!" Zhan Zhao squatted, turned his face and glanced at the white upper body of Bai Yutang. The heart said that this mouse is really good, inverted triangle, long waist and thin waist, and chest muscles, he hates it!

    "Is this useless?" Bai Yutang approached and kissed Zhang Zhao's ear. "It's better for us to run out..."

    Zhan Zhao glanced at him. After thinking about it, he smiled: "Run out? Can you do it?"

Bai Yutang glanced at him, he saw Zhan Zhao squinting and smiling at him, and his pyjamas were open, revealing a delicate collarbone.

    "Cat, don't regret it," as he said that and went to kiss Zhan Zhao's naked neck.

    "Regret what?" Zhan Zhao smiled and lifted his chin, gently rubbed against Bai Yutang's cheek.

    Bai Yutang took a sigh of relief, and he slid down Zhan Zhao. He was about to have a meal, but he heard two knocks on the door. Then the door opened and Yang Yang sneaked in.

    There was a loud noise from the room

    Looking at the bed again, he saw a gentle smile on the face of Zhan Zhao. While finishing dress up, he asked a serious question, "Yang Yang, what happened? Can't sleep?"

    Yang Yang swept a few eyes and found Bai Yutang not in the room, some strange, "I thought I will not see you there."

    Zhan Zhao thinks of Yangyang just asleep and was hugged into the room, may wake up and find no one around, so take a look.

    "Oh... then I will go to sleep again, good night." he finished, closed the door and went back to sleep.

    Zhan Zhao sighed and looked back at Bai Yutang, who was lying under the bed. He was too anxious to take him down.

    Bai Yutang laying on the carpet with his face up. The body is the "sex" item in the box, and he was spilt. He was staring at the ceiling and his face was depressed.

    "Xiaobai." Zhan Zhao extended his foot to poke the belly of Bai Yutang, "turn off the lights!" Retracted his foot and covered himself with the quilt to sleep.

    Bai Yutang stood up helplessly, walked over and turned off the lights, and the night suddenly darkened. After a while, he heard Zhan Zhao's voice.

    "Oh, what are you doing with dead mice?"

    "You actually kicked me out of bed and watch how I pack you up." Bai Yutang touched his dick.