Return of the Magical Killer 02

Bai Chi orbited the city library several times, searching among shelves and carrying tall stacks of books to the administrator's desk.

"Do you want to borrow everything?" The

an administrator was a little surprised. "This exceeds the limit of books that can be borrowed."

Bai Chi nodded his head and took out his police ID card and showed it to him. He said,

"Not borrowing, this is a police takeover! We will return it to you."

The administrator looked at Bai Chi suspiciously, he could not connect with the word 'police'. He said helplessly, "Okay, but this book must be registered, it might take a long time, we will send it to you at the police station after it is registered."

"Okay, thank you." Baichi nodded and turned to leave, but saw several old files classified at the door. Curiously walked closer. This is an old-fashioned data cabinet, which is packed with small drawers in alphabetical order. Opening, he can see the stack of cards in each drawer, record the type, name and location of the data. When Bai Chi walked to the closet, he saw the "newspaper" on the label.

The city library catalogue has been classified and managed using computers. Bai Chi had searched all of them, but because there were so many newspapers, only the last two years had been sorted. The other old one must be here. When he opened the drawer, Bai Chi was surprised to learn that the number was more than 30 years, and he patiently looked at the card after card. He had to look for cases for the past twenty years ~~~
"Hey!" Suddenly someone flashed around and patted him, frightened and stunned, Bai Chi turned and looked, then frowned.
It was not someone else who patted Bai Chi. It was Zhao Wei who met on the plane this morning.
Turn around, ignore ... continue searching.
Zhao Wei had never been ignored like this in his life, smiling awkwardly, he asked, "What are you looking for? Get out of the plane and come straight to the library?"
Baichi looked up and looked at him, then said, "You ... none of your business!"
"Hey!" Zhao Wei took off his glasses. "Did I ever offend you? Why do you hate me?"
"Liar!" Bai Chi continued to look away, looked down and looked around, and shifted to the side, distancing himself from Zhao Wei.
... Zhao Wei looked at Bai Chi, suddenly "Ah!"
Bai Chi looked up in surprise and saw Zhao Wei pointing in the distance, instinctively turning his head to look - nothing that ah.

"Bai... Chi! Zhao Wei'... Pfft."

He smiled, "Good name."

Bai Chi turned around and saw Zhao Wei had taken his police ID without him knowing.

"Hey ... give it back to me!" Bai Chi immediately grabbed it, Zhao Wei who was holding the police ID avoided him, "SCI, Oh ??"

"Give it back!" Bai Chi took it, put it back in his pocket, turned around, and heard Zhao Wei say, "Hey? You were born in K City? I was also in K City when I was a child."

Bai Chi shocked. Looking back, he saw that his wallet was in Zhao Wei's hand too, he saw his ID card...

"You! Give it back to me! I'll arrest you!" Bai Chi was angry, grabbed his wallet and screamed fiercely.

"Okay! Calm down ... I'll go ... I'll see you later." After that, Zhao Wei quickly turned and left, not knowing since when there was a small bunch of keys in his hand, he twirled the key in his hand while muttering Bai Chi.