Valentine's Day

The day of the day outside the Luban, the author has something to say: After eating for a few days, the small attackers are rushing out of the disease, how can Valentine's Day be opened?
Kisses.

A few pieces of tofu, a Valentine's Day gift for everyone.

February 14th.

Early in the morning, Bai Yutang stared at the calendar and started to be in a daze. Today is Valentine's Day still a race weekend! Looking back, he saw Zhan Zhao on the bed hold the quilt and sleep. The shoulders and legs are outside.
This cat!

"Cat." Bai Yutang sneaked into Zhan Zhao's ear and whispered:
"Cat."

"Hum" Zhan Zhao was obsessed with listening to someone calling him, drilling into the quilt, trapped, and he was going to sleep!

"Today's rest."

Bai Yutang kissed Zhan Zhao's ears, and reached into the quilt, "it's still Valentine's Day."

"Hum.." Zhan Zhao buried his head in the quilt and ignored it. Because it was a rare break, he had to sleep for a day!

"Let's go on a date?" Bai Yutang's hand drill progressed into the nightgown's pyjamas and touched Zhao's waist. "Where are you going?"

"Hum" Zhan Zhao went to the side and smashed it, wrapped himself in a quilt, warned himself, patience, if he had to care for him, he wouldn't have to sleep!

"Would we go to the amusement park? I haven't been to it for several years." Bai Yutang continued to work hard, followed by drilling into the quilt and kissing Zhan Zhao's neck.

... "I want to sleep!" he couldn't bear the insistence of Bai Yutang. It's unbearable, Zhan Zhao wrapped himself with quilts.

"Cat" Bai Yutang hugged him with his quilt. "We go to the amusement park first, and go shopping, then to the movies, okay?"

Zhan Zhao resentfully put his head out – he has been completely woken up.

"Dead mouse, you still have my lazy feeling all day!"

The more he thought about it, the more unwilling Zhan Zhao stretched out and shook Bai Yutang on his body. So, a cat that ran away and a mouse that took the tofu on the bed rolled up on the bed, oh oh.

When you're interested in the room, you will hear the door ringing.

"Early in the morning... Who?" Bai Yutang glanced at the alarm clock on the bed - 8 o'clock!

The heart is unwilling to go underground and go to open the door. He opened the door and looking at it - no one.

Who is the prank? Looking around, he found a box on the floor with a letter on it.

"Who?" Zhan Zhao also got out of bed and went over and asked.

Bai Yutang shook his head and picked up the letter to open it. He saw that the letter was written like this:

Yutang, Zhao:

We have to go far, come back three days later, during this period you have to take care of the baby in the box.

Signature is - mom x2

..................

Looking at the letter in his hand, Bai Yutang looked down at the box and the right eyelid jumped twice.

"What baby?" Zhan Zhao said as his eyes went down and the box cover was opened, there was a "Meow" sound heard inside.

"Luban?!" Zhan Zhao reached out and hugged Luban in the box - it was so heavy!

"Are you a cat or a pig?!" Bai Yutang looked at the cat in front of Garfield, who was fatter than Garfield and reached for his stomach.

"Meow." Luban's paws are just a little...

"Hey..." Bai Yutang looked at a thin red mark on the back of his hand, and his right eyelid jumped two more times.

"Dead cat, you slaughtered your stew!" said, reaching out and grabbing Luban's back neck and lifting it up.

Luban screamed, and hugged the arm of Zhan Zhao, and turned back to blink at Bai Yutang.

"Don't bully it, if you dare to stew it, don't you fear your mom is stewing you?!" Zhan Zhao quickly hugged Lu Ban and took two steps back in his arms. Bai Yutang saw Lu Ban squinting at him in Zhan Zhao's arms - he quickly patted his head, finished, and had an illusion early in the morning.

"Cat, what about Valentine's Day?" Looking at Zhan Zhao holding Lu Ban and walking to the sofa, hey, Bai Yutang went forward, "Amusement park, go shopping and watch movies!"