Magic Murderer 10 Meeting again

The lights in the operating room of the hospital have been on, and Chen Yu has been in there for nearly three hours. Qi Le stood in the doorway, her face had no expression, her eyes fixed on the door of the operating room. However, if you look closely, you can still see her body shaking slightly. The clothes on her body were wet because she was hiding in the corner. Zhao Hu stood behind her and looked at her. He doesn't know if she was shaking because of coldness or because she was afraid.

"Qi Le." couldn't help but scream. Qi Le was surprised for a while before turning her head to look at him, her eyes full of sorrow.
Zhao Hu took off his coat and handed it to her. "Go and change to this one."

After taking the cloth, Qi Le slowly turned and walked to the bathroom. After putting on the coat for awhile she went back and stood in the old place.

Zhao Hu is very familiar with the music, In the last case, He was responsible for protecting her safety, so he can feel her uneasiness at this time. Touching his head, Zhao Hu thought, should he comfort her? What are you saying?

"That..."

organized the language. "You don't worry too much. Chen Yu won't have anything to do."

Qi Le did not pay attention to him.

Zhao Hu sighed in his heart, blaming himself for being stupid even the comfort of the words are so level.

"If Xiao Yu die, then I won't have a loved one." Qi Le suddenly spoke.

Zhao Hu's slight sigh, Zhang Zhang, Can't take it.
Qi Le did not seem to expect him to comfort her but continued to say to herself: "I met Xiao Yu when she was very young, she is more straight than me and very outgoing, it seems very Immature... In fact, she has been taking care of me."

Zhao Hu looked at her quietly, waiting for her to continue speaking.

"After my brother, she moved to live with me. In fact, her family is local, she just fears that I will be lonely. Just now, if she did not hold onto the man and gave us a chance to escape fast we would have all died, I am really useless."

Zhao Hu suddenly laughed and reached out and patted her shoulder. "Okay, Qi Le, cheer up, it is not as bad as you said!"

Qi Le looked up at him with some doubts.
Zhao Hu shook his head again. "You think, if you didn't run at that time, then all three of you would have died! You did not only ran away but also with the injured Li Xu, also called our captain in facts On the way, you saved the lives of three of you. How can you say that you are useless?"

Qi Le was a little troubled and looked at Zhao Hu. "But I feel very unlucky, and people who are close to me will be unlucky!"

"Do not worry!" Zhao Hu patted his chest and asked, "Have you seen S.C.I.?" Well"

Zhao Hu suddenly changed the topic, so that Qi Le was a bit worried.

"I tell you, SCI is an elite. We don't need to talk about our Cap and Zhan Zhao, doctor Gongsun. Like Ma Han, the man is the most powerful sharpshooter of the Flying Tigers; Xu Qing, the military's special mechanic; Ping, give him a computer, he can invade the Pentagon; Zhang Long and Wang Chong are the detectives of the old base, you look at me again, which point is like an elite?"