Murderer is not human 23

After taking a break and returning to the SCI office, they felt what was changing rapidly.

Just yesterday, the case was still confusing.

After 24 hours, found that the case was closed.

When everyone just sat down in the conference room, Lu Fang brought the news:

"Zhan Zhao, let you guess."

"How is progress?"

"Like you said, Lu Yan, Qu Yanming, Zhou Wei, Qiu Yu, all filed lawsuits, stating that they were instigated and confused by Shangluo, and that although these people participated in the case, they were all attempted, so Others have been released on bail outside Qu Yanming, who has hurt Xiaozhan."

Zhan Zhao nodded:

"The two in the hospital?"

"They still don't know that Shangluo is dead. In the past few days, according to your point of view, he has been undergoing closed treatment."

Lu Fang went on to say,

"And, Akasha is not aware of the falsification of the Taxi civilization, but Suspected of fraud has been charged."

"The surveillance of Feng Jie can also be lifted." Bai Yutang added,

"Since the truth is clear, there is no reason to carry out special protection."

Zhao Hu did not understand, look at Zhan Zhao and look at Bai Yutang,

"Captain, put it, where is the dark line?"

"Don't worry, Tianyi is a black one."

Zhan Zhao smiled.

Subsequently, Bai Yutang made a certain deployment, and everyone left their lives.

At night, 21:30, S City Hospital.

A black shadow slipped into the special ward behind the inpatient department.

In the duty room of the special ward, Ma Xin put down the newspaper and stood up.

She went downstairs, walked into an office and closed the door.

"This is all right?"

Ma Xin asked Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao waiting in the office.

"Okay."

Zhan Zhao stared at the display on the table and replied that the office had been transformed into a monitoring room.

Jiang Ping installed a camera in the duty room.

"Is the medicine ready?" Bai Yutang asked Ma Xin.

"Okay."

Ma Xin pointed to the drug on a metal plate on the display room:

"According to what you let me do, I spend half an hour in this duty room every day. After waiting for half an hour, I took the medicine to the ward of the two and pretended to give it to the two."