Murderer 10 Amazing discovery

Seeing the body of Wei Yong on the ground, all three people were stunned. Bai Yutang reached out and put the gun back into the gun bag and stood sideways behind the door. At this time, he saw the door slightly opened, and a figure appeared outside the door. Before he saw it, Bai Yutang flashed out.

"Wow ~ ~" The person outside the room seemed to be shocked, but he apparently reached out and quickly flashed to the side, raising his hand to block the hand of Bai Yutang, but Bai Yutang turned back and kicked. The man took a step back, a little slower under the soles of his feet, and the groin was kicked in, causing a painful "squeaky" cold breath. Just listen to him using the yin and yang strange tone: "handsome, you want to abolish me?"

Hearing this slightly familiar voice, Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao are all a glimpse. Just seeing the waist and squatting, it is Eugene.

"How are you here?" Bai Yutang put away his posture and looked at him with some caution.

"I came out with a breath!" Eugene shrugged his hands in his pockets. "The air inside is not good. It smells so violent."

Bai Yutang turned around and looked around. The alley was quiet and there was no other person... Looking back at Eugene, "Have you heard the gunshots?"

"I heard it on the stairs." Eugene smiled. "So come out and watch the fun."

"Don't see who opened the gun?" Bai Yutang frowned. "Are you talking so fast?"

"Oh." Eugene hippie smiled and sneaked in, whispered: "This way you can say a few more words with you."

Bai Yutang turned his face to look at him with a cold eye. Eugene quickly stepped back and hid behind the wall. "I hate, you are so fierce."

Without paying attention to his playing treasure, Bai Yutang looked back at the room and saw Zhan Zhao was also a face of confusion, and Xiaoniu Luoyang was wide-eyed, looking at the body of Wei Yong on the ground.

At this time, noisy footsteps came from outside the house. Zhan Zhao nodded to Bai Yutang and put a business card in the book "Criminal and Psychology" and turned and put the book back on the shelf. Bowing in the ear of Luoyang whispered: "I think your father is dead, and Uncle Wei Yong is also... If you believe me, come to me."

When the voice just fell, he heard the sound of the door screaming, and Chen Hao and her men ran up.

When everyone saw Wei Yong's body stunned, they shotguns and pointed at Bai Yutang and Eugene.

Chen Hao took a look at his hand. "What?? Put the guns together."

The man honestly received the gun, but the eyes of Bai Yutang and Eugene were still full of bloodshot eyes, apparently deeply angry at the death of Wei Yong.

"This is a misunderstanding!" Eugene hurriedly waved his hand and hid behind Bai Yutang. "I just came out and I didn't have a gun."

Chen Yu asked Bai Yutang, "White captain, what happened?"

Bai Yutang stared at the crowd for a while and said: "You might as well ask him, it is more credible." He said, looking back at Luoyang in the eye.