Murderer 13 tragedy

After the lengthy and fiery kiss, Bai Yutang released Zhan Zhao, who had a short circuit in the brain.
On the one hand, Professor Xu was already holding his chest, and even the station was not stable.
Dr. Zhang anxiously grabbed the heart medicine out of the professor's pocket for him to take. "Professor, I'll bring you to the infirmary to take a rest..." He then nodded at Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang, and hurriedly supported Professor Xu away.
Bai Yutang looked at the two men leaving in difficulty, his anger completely vanished. Just that...why is there a murderous air right behind him?
A gust of wind struck at Bai Yutang from behind, causing him to reflexively bow down, and suddenly a bunch of books and lesson plans flew over his head!
Just when he realized the danger that he was in, another large gust of wind came flying at him, and once again his arm reflexively reached up, only to catch the hand of...Zhan Zhao.
"C...Cat?"
Zhan Zhao was fuming to the point of his whole body shaking, one hand was firmly grasped by Bai Yutang, the other aggressively rubbing at his mouth. He clenched his teeth and rumbled, "Bai. Yu. Tang!"
....!....
Seeing the murderous Zhan Zhao standing in front of him, Bai Yutang unconsciously swallowed. "Calm...Calm down ah...I...I was trying to take care of the situation..."
"You stinky fart!" Zhan Zhao was so furious that he forgot his role as a high-functioning intellectual. "Today I'm going to kill you! For the sake of better good!"
...Shocked...
Bai Yutang saw Zhan Zhao lifted his leg to kick, so he immediately jumped out of the way. "...Cat, you want the Bai family line to be extinct?"
It's a pity that in Zhan Zhao's mind, there existed only three words:
"Skin him alive."
"If you have a brother, don't be afraid of the end!" said with another punch.
These few tricks of Zhan Zhao were taught to him when Bai Yutang was free, and naturally, he could not be hurt.
Seeing that the white mouse was hiding from the left, how could he not hit it. Zhan Zhao was angry and anxious and became angry again. He suddenly thought that there was Lei Ming in the pocket of Bai Yutang in the morning, and he put it away.
fist.

Bai Yutang sees Zhan Zhao looks to be a little calmer, but also relieved and just wanted to say a few good words to ease, but see Zhan Zhao suddenly smiled coldly, reached out and touched the suit pocket.
His pocket should be...
The shocked Bai Yutang quickly stepped forward and grabbed Zhan Zhao, not letting him shoot.
Zhan Zhao has already touched the gun, but it was trapped by Bai Yutang, and it could not be pulled out.
Angry, kicking his calf by lifting his foot: "Let go of me! I'm warning you, there are seven bullets in the gun, and I also have seven bullets in my other pocket!"
"What did you bring so many bullets for? You planning to fight marauders?" Bai Yutang held onto Zhan Zhao and dragged him to the inner corridor, in order to get away from the crowded hall.
"All of them are used on you! I want to turn you into a sieve!" Zhan Zhao was stubborn to listen and still struggled fruitlessly in Bai Yutang's arms.
"Really? It's just a kiss. If you feel like you have been taken advantages of, you can kiss me back ah!" Bai Yutang poured more oil into the flame.
"Who wants to kiss... you bastard! You come with me to class in the future! I will break you!"
"I am not trying to help you out?!"
" Get out of your head!! You are making me angry!"
"There is another reason!"
"What reason!"
"I can't tell you right now."
"Why not?"
"Either way, there is a reason!"
"Tell me right now!"
"Then hand over the gun to me!"
"You tell me first!"
"Give me the gun first!"
"Tell me!"
"Gun!"
......
"No! There is no other way! If I don't kill you, then my hatred will never go away!"
"Acting impulsively is not good, Cat!"
"You're allowed to be impulsive yet I'm not allowed to?"
"You'll be charged for murder!"
"I'm merely killing a pest!"
"How did I change from a mouse into a pest?"
"You are not worthy to be considered as a mammal!"

While the endless quarrel continued, there was suddenly an object that fell down from outside the window, and the sound of its collision with the ground was chilling to hear.
The two froze, seeming to have totally forgotten about their quarrel.
"I wasn't seeing things right?" Bai Yutang turned to Zhan Zhao.
Zhan Zhao shook his head in disbelief.
There was a scream of horror from the students outside the building.
The two turned and rushed out of the building at the fastest speed.
Although it was only a moment ago, they still saw it clearly - it was a person who fell.
When they rushed outside the building, they saw a person on the open space in front of the building, almost smashed, but the clothes and looks could still be distinguished - the death was actually Li Feifan who just greeted the two at the school gate.
Seeing the body of a stranger and seeing the body of an acquaintance are two completely different feelings. Zhan Zhao saw that he was a student of his own. Something he could not accept, and he couldn't speak.
Bai Yutang asked the security guards who came to the police to report and maintain the scene, and then immediately looked up to the roof of the psychological department building.
There are more than a dozen floors in the building of the Department of Psychology, but Bai Yutang, who has the supervision of a pilot, saw the protective fence on the roof hanging outside.
He turned and ran into the building, couldn't wait for the elevator, and took two steps by two steps. He flew upstairs and rushed to the top floor.
The door on the top floor turned out to be locked from the outside, and the gun was shot with vigilance. Bai Yutang lifted his foot and opened the iron door on the top floor, carefully flashing into the roof. After many years of a military career, he felt very keen. When he went to the rooftop, he instinctively knew no one was there, turned around, and sure enough...He put away the gun.and went to the broken fence.
See the broken section of the fence is smooth... man-made! That is to say, Li Fei-fan's death is not a suicide or an accident, but a homicide.
The door should be locked by him. He did not have class at this time, what was he doing on the rooftop?
Bai Yuntang was upset by the thoughts, and he saw Zhan Zhao downstairs walking to the side of the body. he took the cell phone that the deceased had been holding on his hand with a paper towel.
Although far away, Bai Yutang can still feel the uneasiness of Zhan Zhao.
He quickly picks up the phone, calls Gongsun, let him come with the brothers, and then ran downstairs.
Zhan Zhao sat on the side of the flower bed not far from the body, looking down at the phone in his hand thoughtfully.
Bai Yutang walked over to him. "How are you?"
Zhan Zhao reached out and handed the mobile phone over. Bai Yutang looked down and saw three numbers 1, 3, and 5 on the screen of the mobile phone.
The background of the screen is actually a photo of Zhan Zhao. At first glance, He knew that this photo was taken in a sneak shot. Zhan Zhao in the photo was down from the car and he smiled very happily... Bai Yutang saw Zhan Zhao full of sadness and puzzled.
Reaching out and picking him up, He let him lean against himself while he pats his shoulders, and comfort softly.
"It's okay, cat! It's ok."