Training Camp Murder 05: Training Camp

Qi Le brought the computer but did not know the password. Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao decided to bring the computer back to the bureau to let Jiang Ping deal with it.
There was no special gain in the questioning of the other members of the band. Unexpectedly, the feelings between several students were very deep, and the grief was not likely being put out.
Bai Yutang left his phone number with Qi Le and so on so that if they think of something, they will contact her or the other way round.
After that, he left with Zhan Zhao and drove back to the police station.
"The mental state of the few band members does not seem to be very good." In the car, Zhan Zhao frowned.
"there all addicts, how can the spirit be good!" Bai Yutang drove.
"They are only in their twenties, they are all students, and all the drugs there?"
"Oh... it should not be heroin and ice, it is probably cheap, [***] ah, hydrocarbon powder or something, the source is also relatively wide." Bai Yutang shook his head, "wasting life."
"In general, people with certain hobbies or expertise are less likely to be exposed to drugs." Zhan Zhao seems to have some doubts. "If Qi Lei's drug use is caused by illness, what about the other members of the band?"
"Maybe it's emptiness..." Bai Yutang thought for a moment. "But this is a clue. Maybe finding the source of the drug will help the case."
"Looking for a colleague from the drug department to help?"
Bai Yutang shook his head: "Or send someone to stalk first, and have a clear clue!"
During the talk, the two arrived at the police station.
In S.C.I., the members who sent out the investigation have already returned. There are two people in the office, the twins of Ding's family.
Bai Yutang pushed the door in and saw what the twins were distributing. He said, "This is the VIP gold card for the Baishi Group's food and beverage consumption. Brothers don't have to spend money to eat at the Baishi restaurant chain around the world."
"What are you doing?" Bai Yutang was angry.
"Helping the boss to buy people's hearts!" The Twins are unanimous.
"You dare to run to the police station to pay bribes, You want to get killed?!" Bai Yutang blinked, pointing to the door: "Go out.!"
"Cut, we are private contracts, not subject to the law!"
The twins also patted the shoulders of Zhao Hu, who was lying around. "Is it, brother?"
"Hey..." Zhao Hu hesitated, He looked left and right, and finally looked up at Bai Yutang.
Bai Yutang gave him a look. "Hey...not " Zhao Hu battled.
"Ah? Are we not good brothers?" The twins slammed their chests. "Good, how sad."
"Hey... is.." Zhao Hu hurriedly shook his head.
"What?!" Bai Yutang is more fierce.
"Oh... no... oh... that..." Zhao Hu looked at the twins around him and looked at the opposite Bai Yutang, struggling for a while.
"Ye "  screams, Zhao Hu turned and flew behind Wang Chao: "Why? Why? Why always me.!!!"
......
After a lot of effort, He was finally able to send Ding's twins on there way. Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang called everyone into the conference room.
"Jiang Ping, this is Qi Lei's computer, It has a password, you can see if there is any way to open it."

"No problem!" Jiang Ping took the computer and quickly opened it. "Oh, it's just a simple user password. You can enter it through the safe mode. You can get it in ten minutes!" He said while getting busy.
"What about the rest of you, what are the result?" Bai Yutang asked.
"I will come first." Ma Han raised his hand and said: "I went to the four crime scenes with the technical team and found some problems." He Said while, taking out a set of photos, pointing at Tao, "According to the situation of four crimes, it should be the same person, that is, Qi Lei."
"why do you say that?" Everyone has come together to look at the photos.
"The distance chosen for the shooting is almost the same, both are fifty meters away." Ma Handao, "This is obviously a practice for laymen!"
"Outside the Han?" The crowd did not understand Ma Han and said: "The captain on that day when killing Qi Lei, you did it at 50 meters, right?" Bai Yutang nodded.
"The effective range of a typical pistol is 50-100 meters, so the professional killer will not kill at 100 meters. The effective range of the sniper rifle is between 800-1000 meters.
Shooting at a distance that is too close may cause penetration and will hurt others. "
"What does this mean?" Zhan Zhao suddenly understood why Bai Yutang told him to "speak Chinese" every time he did psychoanalysis.
"guarantee, A student, has a relatively complete sniper common sense, both in terms of angle, wind direction and accuracy calculations, are very professional, indicating that he has a lot of practice opportunities and theoretical knowledge. But..." Mahan paused, "He didn't have the distance to shoot."
"Oh," Bai Yutang nodded, "Understood, you mean that he usually practice a limited distance!"
Ma Han nodded. "Exercising in the venue?"
"I think so too!"
Ma Handao, "The shooting range of the general shooting venues is within 50-100 meters. So I went to the shooting club survey in this city. In the 'Guangdong' shooting club, I found it, and Qi Lei is a member! "
"Guangdong?" Bai Yutang frowned. "Listen to this."
"Captain, how did you build your muscles, you never went to the fitness club?" Wang Chao smiled. "The fitness venues and sports clubs in S City are mostly 'Guangdong' brands."
"Ah." Bai Yutang remembered and indeed has an impression.
"Guangdong' is the industry of the Ponzi Group! The boss should be Pang Wei." Wang long said.
"Pang Wei?" Zhan Zhao said, and thinking where did he hear this name from.
"Cat, do you know who it is?" Bai Yutang looked at Zhan Zhao with a little surprise.
"No, the name is familiar." Zhan Zhao searched his brain and thought about it. That day at the door of Dr Wilson's lecture, the person who he met, he seemed to say that he was "Pang Wei."
"Is there a photo?" Zhan Zhao asked.
"Yes," Ma Han took out a piece and placed it in front of Zhan Zhao.
The cool looks, the harsh and sharp feeling, "I have seen this person!" Zhan Zhao pointed to the photo, " He was listening to Dr Wilson's psychological speech!"
"Is that the person who spoke to you at the entrance of the auditorium that day?" Bai Yutang seems to have some impressions, " That day. What were you talking about? "
Zhan Zhao shook his head: "Nothing special, He just said that he has heard my speech."
"Does he like to listen to the speech?"
Zhao Hu does not understand. "Is he not a businessman? Why go to a professional psychology lecture?"
"There is!" Ma Han added. "In the information of the club members, I also found this person!" said, and took out a photo: "Remember him?"
Everyone looked down and was taken aback: "Li Feifan?"
"The one who tracks the cat!" Bai Yutang's face was serious: "There is a lot of articles inside." Everyone nodded.
"Ma Han, take a good look at this shooting club!"
"Do not worry, Captain!" Ma Han pulled out a card, said, "My membership card is done."