Ghost Murderer 25 Fire

Luoyang was awakened by the sound of water, opened his eyes and found himself lying on the ground, with a blue spire on his head, very high.
It is like an old-style work shed.

The neck hurts a bit, it's a long-lost feeling.
Luoyang inexplicably feels very real, it is estimated that it should be very painful and uncomfortable, although he only feels a little pain.

He wanted to sit up, but found that the hands are tied, earned two hard.

He found that he couldn't make it, and he has tied it very well.

Yang Yang turned his face and wanted to sit up sideways, but he stopped when he saw the person lying next to him.

"Zhan Uncle?"

Luoyang moved over, discovery Zhan Zhao closed eyes.

Luoyang called out, Zhan Zhao had no intention of waking up. He was a little scared.

He went to listen and found that Zhan Zhao's heartbeat and breathing were very weak.

"Oh..."

There was a burst of sudden laughter behind him.

Luoyang jerked back and saw a person standing in the distance, holding an empty iron bucket in his hand. Luoyang knows that it is a petrol can.

Simultaneously, he also smelled the strong smell of gasoline around him. He turned his face and found that it was a place like a paint shop.

There were a lot of cartons around him... And the one who slammed the bucket aside was Lan Chenglin.

"You, what did you do to Zhan uncle?"

Luoyang glared at Lan Chenglin, his hands forced to move, trying to break the rope.

"Ah......"

Lan Chenglin smiled and shook his head.

"Small things, have you heard of succinine?"

Luoyang is puzzled.

"Succinine is a highly toxic drug used in limited quantities. If it is used in small amounts, it is a muscle relaxant. If it is a lot, it is highly toxic."

The smile on the face of Lan Chenglin expanded.

"You......"

Luoyang was a little scared. He turned his head and smashed Zhao Zhan, and found that he still didn't wake up.

"I sprayed him some,"

Lan Chenglin took out a lighter and had some dancing on his face.

"Do you know that I have hated two people in my life!"

Luoyang stared at the lighter in his hand.
Thinking in his heart that if he ignited...

"One is Luo Wen, the other is Bai Yutang!"

Lan Chenglin said that whit gnashes his teeth.

"Luo Wen is dead, but he will kill me when he dies!"

Lan Chenglin was panting aggressively because of his excitement.

"As for Bai Yutang... If it weren't for him, I wouldn't be so damn mixed!"

"Click"

Lan Chenglin laughed when he turned on the lighter.

"Probably Bai Yutang will be there soon... Zhan Zhao used a muscle relaxant. Once you smoke intensively, he will definitely die!"