Murder non-human 04 Tutsi

Soon returned to the world, Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao quickly took the SCI people to the city museum.

First of all, they disperse the swarming media. The police officers put up police lines and protected the scene.

SCI people quickly walked to the lounge.

On the spot, the horror of the body was slightly reduced. Perhaps because it was influenced by photographs, the feeling when he saw the eyes directly staring at the lens, immediately reminded the eyes in the photo. Zhan Zhao felt a little lucky, that if he first looked not through the lens but directly at the body, maybe he wouldn't relate it to the photos.

Gongsun wears gloves and does a preliminary examination. While observing the body, he said,

"Man, around forty years old, there are no signs of poisoning ..."

He saw his pupils,

"Sudden death!"

"Because of an illness ?!"

Bai Yutang asked.

"Looks like ..."

Zhan Zhao hesitated,

"Like scared to death."

Gongsung nodded.

"It seems really scared to death."

Bai Yutang turned around and asked Morris who stand aside,

"Are you with him ?!"

Morris shook his head,

"He just said that he felt uncomfortable. I went to get him a glass of water ... When I returned, he had become like this."

"Does he have an illness?"

Zhan Zhao asked,

"For example, heart disease, high blood pressure and the like?"

"... I've worked with him for years, as far as I know there isn't."

Morris shook his head.

"There are still problems."

Zhan Zhao said,

"Mr. Tanaka has a group of photos about the eyes ... Did you know?"

"Oh ..."

Morris nodded.

"I know, that is a series of photos called 'Fear', that is Tanaka's masterpiece."

"How do you make a model show that expression ?!"

Bai Yutang asked.

"Oh ..."

Morris paused and hesitated for a moment.