Ghost Murderer 27 Rodent Control

On the third day of the hospitalization of Zhan Zhao, early in the morning, Jiang Ping rushed to the hospital.

"How about it?"

Bai Yutang asked.

"I have brought all the things that Dr Zhao has asked me to find!"

Jiang Ping said, he took out the laptop from the bag and turned it on, side by side.

"The list of all the logistics personnel in the police station is here."

"Brother, what do you want from the list of police logistics personnel?"

Bai Chi is puzzled, Yang Yang also curiously slammed his toes and leaned over to see the display.

Zhan Zhao beckoned on the sofa,

"Big brother, let's take a look."

Luo Tian didn't understand what Zhan Zhao wanted him to see, but he still came to the front.

Jiang Ping pointed out the registration form for all logisticians.

Zhan Zhao turned down and looked at the photos one by one when he turned to a certain one, he listened to Luo Tian and took a breath.

"What happened?"

Bai Yutang leaned forward to see, he saw that it was a picture of a man in his fifties. Some eyes are familiar.

"2-12-11"

Luo Tianliang said for a long time,

"He... He was actually in the police station."

"You said he is 2-12-11?"

Bai Chi was quite surprised.

When he looked closely, he suddenly found out that although the angle was different, it was indeed the same person in the video left by Chen Yu.

"Cat...How do you know that he is the logistics staff of the police station?"

Bai Yutang asked inexplicably.

Zhan Zhao pointed out the information of the person on the photo, and it is written in the name column.

"Dushe"

The position column is:

'Clean, inside the building, working hours are six years.'

"Impossible!"

Bai Yutang frowned,

"I don't think he has any impression at all. How could it be done in the police for six years?"

"Because he looks different every time."

Zhan Zhao smiled slightly,

"And don't forget some places, If he wants to go, he doesn't have to go through the ordinary passage..."

Some people in the place felt that the wind was behind the scenes, and they all thought of the story of Edokawa's 'White Hair Ghost.'
The vengeful ghost hiding in the attic to monitor the action of the enemy.

"You mean... He is always with us?"

Bai Yutang began to quietly recall:

Indeed, from the beginning of the case to the development of the entire case, and to the recent series of incidents in which Zhan Zhao was kidnapped, the timing was just right, just as the entire case was being stalked.