Murder non-human 03 Provocation

The teenager who sitting on the balcony railing tilted his head and glanced curiously at Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang below.

Zhan Zhao slightly nodded to Bai Yutang, and Bai Yutang walked to the stairs.

The teen's gaze moved towards Bai Yutang.

At this moment, Zhan Zhao suddenly coughed.

...? ...

The boy turned and looked at Zhan Zhao.

He saw Zhan Zhao reaching out to him and opening his five fingers.

The boy was confused, and Zhan Zhao reached out and opened his fingers.

He seemed to be attracted by Zhan Zhao's actions, and the teenager looked at him doubtfully.

At this moment, Zhan Zhao suddenly clenched his fingers into fists.

The teenager looked at Zhan Zhao's movements, then frowned, apparently somewhat dissatisfied.

Zhan Zhao slowly pulled back his hand and saw his fist in front of his face.

Then looked at the boy and gently raised his eyebrows.

He turned his eyes to his hand and then to the boy's hand ... Following his movements.

The boy slowly looked at his fingers.

He saw his hands that gripping the knife and the puppy's head, the five fingers clenched.
He looked confused ...But then he saw Zhan Zhao laughing, then slowly opened his hand ...

The teenager looked at Zhan Zhao's movements. Like being possessed, he slowly opened his fist and looked at his five open fingers ...

The things in his hand fell as he opened his hands...

"Clink"

The sound of a knife falling on the marble floor was clear.

The teenager was awakened by the voice and suddenly looked at Zhan Zhao.

At this moment, Zhao Zhan raised his hand and made a hand gesture like throwing something over the boy's head.

He shouted,

"Catch!"

The teen's gaze lifted following Zhan Zhao's hand, he looked up, trying to find the 'Thing' that Zhan Zhao had just thrown.

Because he was sitting on a thin iron balcony railing when he slammed his head back ... His body immediately lost balance and fell to the balcony behind him.

Bai Yutang crossed behind him and grabbed him easily, then hugged him.

"Yaahh!"

The boy suddenly started screaming, and he continued to struggle and kick, like a scared little beast.

Bai Yutang hugged him with both hands, but he didn't dare to use too much strength.