Murderer 11 Luo Wen's care

After the two men came out of the archives room, Bai Yutang found Xu Qing and asked him to contact Han Zhang to check the details of Luo Wen.

    Looking at the time again, it is already two in the morning, because there are too many things happening today, and there are too many questions in the brain, so the two are not at all sleepy.

    "Cat, do you want to eat late at night?" Bai Yutang took the coat. "I am so hungry."

    "Ah, I am going! I am also hungry." Zhan Zhao put down the information and chased Bai Yutang out of the office.

    Going downstairs, the two didn't drive but slid to Dada to go forward.

    "Xiaobai, where do you want to go?" Seeing Bai Yutang passing by the few of the places they used to go didn't enter, Zhan Zhao asked him.

    "Cat, how about we go to the night market to eat a roadside stall?"

    "Oh .. Do you want to go to those little punks to find out the situation?" Zhan Zhao took two steps and reached for the shoulder of Bai Yutang. "What do you want to ask?"

    Bai Yutang looked at the claws that Zhan Zhao put on his shoulders. "Loving has been in the area for so many years, it is impossible to have few friends, isn't it?"

    "Yeah, and recently died so many big brothers, there are definitely a lot of people talking about." Zhan Zhao nodded, just to see the bustling night market not far from the front, just want to go forward, but was stopped by Bai Yutang," Wait a minute, you can't do this."

    His expression is not clear, "How can it not?"

    "Oh..." Bai Yutang laughed, reached out and untied the tie, and broke into the pocket, untied the collar of his shirt, untied the suit buckle, and finally reached out and smashed two of his hair. "Okay." ""

    Zhan Zhao looked at himself and looked up and smiled at Bai Yutang's hair.

    "What do you want?" Bai Yutang was numb by him, reaching out into the pocket of his jacket. "I am fine."

    "Hair ~ ~" Zhan Zhao sticks out his claws and wants to catch Bai Yutang's hair. "Not enough decadent!"

    Bai Yutang quickly rushed to let it pass, turned and ran, and the two of them ran one chase and entered the night market.

    At the night market, two or three in the morning is a good time for business. It's not all about the so-called gangsters. Most of them are nearby couples, students who slip out of school, men and women. Young people have too much excess energy. In their view, it is a pity that a good time is used to sleep.

    After entering the night market, the two talents found the clues to find Luowen from here, the possibility is too small, full of paving and people, where to find?!

    After half an hour of shopping, Bai Yutang had no more harvests than the two bags in the hands of Zhao Zhao. The stomach was not filled. If he had to clean the food while walking, he might as well give him directly. A shot.

     The expressions around him are struggling with a box of octopus, eating it with gusto, and not forgetting to remind Bai Yutang that he can cure his obsessive-compulsive disorder and cleansing through hypnosis.