Magic murderer 01 Imitation

At 5:50 am the international flight from New York to S City in the first-class cabin. After nearly 11 hours of a long flight, the passengers on board were quite tired.

Bai Yutang, who has always been quiet and not moving, feels that the whole body is crisp. Turning around and looking at Zhan Zhao around him, he sees that he is concentrating on the notebook code word, and the other side of the aisle is Bai Chi who was sleeping soundly on the seat.

"Cat."

Bai Yutang still decided to harass Zhan Zhao.

"Xu"

Zhan Zhao ignored him, continued to concentrate on the code word.

They went to New York this time to provide assistance to Wilson's case and they got a lot of information.

The criminal psychologists and Zhan Zhao showcased some exchanges on the case and obtained a lot of valuable information. He must sort it out.

Seeing that the cat ignored him, Bai Yutang had no choice but to stand up and stretch out and stroll back and forth.

At this time, a flight attendant came to the panic, and she went to Bai Yutang and asked:

"Sir, are you a policeman?"

"Yeah."

Bai Yutang felt the instability of this flight attendant and asked:

"What happened?"

On the one hand, Zhan Zhao also turned his attention away from the notebook and looked up at the two.

"Well, the status of three passengers in the economy class is very strange," said the flight attendant.

"Strange? How is it strange?" Zhan Zhao is not clear.

At this time, Bai Chi who was sleeping also woke up, wavered up and looked at everyone.

"I saw that they ate a few pills and then, it didn't feel normal." The flight attendant said, "The plane is about to land in less than an hour, but they are getting worse and worse. Can you look at it?" ?"

"No problem." Bai Yutang nodded. "But how do you know that I am a policeman?"

"Hey, the passenger in the front seat told me." As the flight attendant continued to the front, he saw a man in the front seat lying on the back of the chair and waving to them.

...? ......

Bai Yutang determined that he did not know this person, turned his face and looked at Zhan Zhao, and Zhan Zhao shook his head, meaning that he did not know.

The man looks like he is about the same age as Bai Yutang. He is wearing a fashionable black leather jacket and looks outstanding. The tall nose has glasses with yellow lenses. The sharp short hair, deeper than the Asian eyes and contours, should be a mixed-race... ... although he doesn't know... He seems very Familiar.