Magic Murderer 16: Turn

Bai Yutang asked Jiang Ping when he lowered the photo,

"How long did Ma Han leave?"

"There ... It's about ten minutes ..."

Jiang Ping saw Bai Yutang's face change and quickly answered.

"Cat, which side should we choose? Shen Qian or Chen Jiayi?"

Bai Yutang turned around to asked Zhan Zhao.
Looking down for a few seconds, Zhan Zhao said,

"Chen Jiayi!"

"I think so too!"

Bai Yutang nodded and pulled out the phone.
Soon, the telephone was connected, and Ma Han's voice was heard on the other end of the phone.

"Captain!"

"Do you know where Chen Jiayi is?"

Bai Yutang asked directly.

"I know, on the 13th floor of K Apartment, D Street, she just told me."

Ma Han answered curtly, "Captain, did you see the photo?"

"I've seen it!"

Bai Yutang rushed out of the police station with Zhan Zhao and said to Ma Han on the phone.

"Kong Cheng killed Zhang Zhenzhen and Shen Ling. He will likely go to Chen Jiayi, the kid is carrying a gun!

"I know."

Ma Han braked his car, "Hey, I've arrived at Chen Jiayi's house."

"We will come soon!"

"Ok."

Hang up the phone, Ma Han quickly got out of the car, holding a gun in one hand and hurried to the elevator. He stopped on the 12th floor, got out of the elevator and ran to the 13th floor – go to the door of Chen Jiayi house.

With light footsteps, he flashed quickly to the door, listening to the movements inside ... quiet
Pushing the door open, with the gun coming into the living room, the lights in the living room are on, and the clothes on the floor are a mess. It was the evening gown and shoes worn by Chen Jiayi today Ma Han quickly checked each room - no one

The milk in the cup on the coffee table is still hot ... Ma Han pushed - floor to a ceiling glass door, went to the balcony, looked down, waited a moment, nothing came out meaning, maybe still in the building.

Back in the room, Ma Han wants to come out and look for her. He heard very light footsteps from the door ... and there seemed to be two people.

Lifting his gun, quickly Ma Han rushed to the door. The door is pushed gently. Ma Han flashed and aimed the gun. The other party also aimed the gun. Both sides point their guns at each other.

"Captain!"

Ma Han shouted and put away his gun.