Ghost Murderer 26 Warmth

Zhan Zhao stumbled and slept for a while, then was awakened by a bang, however, he opened his eyes and saw the shadow of the room.

"Cat, woke up? Get up and eat the porridge!"

Bai Yutang stood on the bed with the porridge.

When he saw Zhan Zhao, he opened the warm pot and gave him a bowl.

Zhan Zhao' nose is sensitive, immediately identified this as his favourite seafood porridge, the stomach immediately cried out without competing.

Sitting up with his arms, he found that there was nothing uncomfortable except for the lack of strength.

Someone gave him a pillow behind him, Zhan Zhao looked down. He saw Yangyang - a face of concern.

Zhan Zhao reached out and touched Yangyang's head.

Suddenly, he was caught by two people and hugged.

"Baby, your mom scared to death."

"Cough..."

Bai Yutang, who was drinking porridge, almost took out the porridge in his mouth, stretched and pulled one of the mother's sleeves.

"Mom, you are the wrong person."

Bai's mother pushed Bai Yutang aside, let him not get in the way, and continue to embrace Zhao Zhan with Zhao's mother.

Zhan Zhao looked up and saw his father, Bao Zheng, and there is also Bai Jin Tang, who is being shackled by two mothers.

The face is slobbered, he really wanted to find a place to sneak in.

"Lightly hug, the cat is almost killed by you."

Bai Yutang's face was sinful and porridge, the old man who was rushed in the morning launched
his head and covered his face, said that he wasn't optimistic about Zhan Zhao, he said wrongly that he was also injured.

The old man said that the scar is a man's medal, and his skin is thick and fat, exhausted!

Bai Jintang looked at Bai Yutang and suddenly said with a low voice:

"Yutang, I heard that you are crying?"

"Cough..."

Bai Yutang coughed up sharply, raised his eyes, and saw Zhan Zhao looked at him with amazement, and the two eyes were opposite each other.

"Oh... I am going to wash the dishes!"

Bai Yutang picked up the plate and ran away.

Zhan Zhao saw his rare face flushed, and his ears were red.

Escaped like a rush out of the ward, Bai Yutang said that this time the cat grabbed the handle, and later he will not be eaten to death in the future, the big brother is really killing people, he really a dead person.

While shaking his head, he walked forward.

At the turn, he suddenly saw Yang Yang, he didn't know when he was out of Zhao's ward, he sitting alone on the chair in the cloister and looked down with a bit of frustration.

Bai Yutang knew that after Yang Yang was rescued from Zhan Zhao, he had been blaming himself.

He just wanted to go and comfort him a few words, and he saw Luo Tian walked from the other side to the side of Yangyang.