Magic Murderer 19 Overture

Driving from the cemetery back to the police station, Bai Yutang asked Zhan Zhao some questions:

"Cat, what do you think of Zhao Jue, do you want to tell the director, Bao?"

Zhan Zhao thought about it:

"You guess, will director Bao know it sooner than we did?"

"..."

Bai Yutang frowned,

"What kind of medicine did the old guys sell in the gourd? It's inexplicable."

"Okay."

Zhan Zhao leaned on the window,

"Let's leave it for now, wait until the case is over, and ask them if you have time."

"Correct"

Bai Yutang suddenly said,

"Or else you ask your father?"

"What?!"

Zhan Zhao was shocked, some awkward asked:

"Why ask him?"

"When Director Bao last took us to see Zhao Jue, listen to the way he spoke, Zhao Jue should also recognize your father."

Bai Yutang laughed,

"And your dad speaks better than my old man!"

"Where does he speak better ?!"

Zhan Zhao said,

"He is very serious, I haven't talked to him anymore, and suddenly asked, how strange?!"

"He doesn't talk much, but he never beat you, right? My parents didn't only beat me up also often nags me ..."

Bai Yutang looked at Zhan Zhao,

"I think your father was very strict with you since childhood."

Zhan Zhao is in a daze.

"If he wants me, I'll be fine. From my young to adulthood, he is indifferent to me. I don't even need to see it to feel it."

"Don't be stupid, he's just too serious."

Bai Yutang saw the face of Zhan Zhao faint and not comforted.

Whenever he talks about his father, he will become unhappy.. Everyone says Zhan Zhao was very cute when he was little.

The adults loved him very much, but his biological father didn't seem to care about him at all. Bai Yutang sometimes felt that Zhan Zhao might not be his father's biological child, but the two are very similar that you almost can't believe it ...

"Well, I haven't felt it in a long time."

Zhan Zhao waved his hand.