Killer Training Camp 02 Sniper Case

As soon as the gunshots stop, Zhan Zhao had already flashed to the balcony and pulled the curtains on the floor. A few daring guests followed suit, pulling all the curtains around, and the entire ballroom became a fully enclosed room.

Bai Yutang turned and rushed into the elevator, and said to a few people who were a little scared: "Alarm! No one should leave before the police come. It is safer to stay indoors now!"

Zhan Zhao rushed inside the moment when the elevator door closed.

"Cat, Where are you going?" Bai Yutang took the gun in one hand and pulled the tie that had troubled him for a long time, and stuffed it into his trouser pocket.

"I want to go too!" Zhan Zhao also took out the gun. Since Bai Yutang gave him this small Remington, Zhan Zhao has been with him.

Bai Yutang has a smile on his face and also his eyes:
"Cat, you can pay attention later, don't hit me, don't hit your own feet!"

Angry!!

"White mouse! You want me to shoot you now!!" Zhan Zhao, raise his hand and aimed.

Bai Yutang quickly grabbed his hand. "Hey, cat, if you hurt me, what would you do for the rest of your life without me?"

"You are going to die!" Zhan Zhao lifted his foot and squatted, Bai Yutang sneaked away, at this time, the elevator door also "smashed" opened.

The two immediately put away their smiles and quickly ran to the opposite building.
Everyone in the banquet hall was stunned by this sudden change.
The man who was unfortunately shot was falling to the ground in pain. Ding Zhaohui squatted him up. Zhao Lan reached out and held his shoulder which was full of his blood, and he screamed again.

"Tolerance and patient!" Zhao Hui comforted him, turned his face and looked at Bai Jintang, who was not looking good.

Bai Jintang nodded to him, Zhao took out his mobile phone and called the police.

Suddenly, Jon screamed: "Dr...."

The attention of the people immediately shifted to the two, and Dr Wilson looked at his chest and twitched a few times and fell straight to the ground.

"Dr....ah!" Jon shuddered and sat down. "He... He doesn't breathe!.. Nothing..."

"Calm a little, it's just a sudden myocardial infarction!" A cold voice sounded, Gongsun has come to Professor Wilson's side, "help him lay down."

Perhaps the calmness of Gongsun infected everyone, and several guests came up to lay the old man flat.

Gongsun untied Wilson's collar and said to everyone: "Let two people raise his legs, the others please step back, he needs the airflow!"

The people immediately did.

He bowed his head and put his ear on Wilson's chest. Gongsong listened carefully and then straightened up. Stretched his hand back and forth in his heart position. After the position was selected, the left hand was flat pressed against his chest, and the right hand clenched his fist in the left hand with a forceful and rhythmic beat.

"Cough..." Seeing Professor Wilson trembled abruptly, and after a cough, he hurriedly breathed. Gongsun began to look for the professor's clothes pocket and quickly pulled out a small bottle with several capsules. He then looked at the label of the bottle, and he took out one and unscrewed it. He bowed to Wilson and said, "Open your mouth with your tongue upward."