Killer Training Camp Muderer:12 Destiny

The two returned to the garden again, only to find that Pang Wei Wei, who was standing there, had disappeared.

Seeing that, Zhan shrugged, "I was avoided by him."

Bai Yutang laughed silly, apparently in the eyes of this cat, he was still the most important.
Zhao Zhao rolled his eyes.

At this time, Dr Wilson walked into the middle of the garden with a glass of wine and said loudly, "I am very happy that everyone can come today, this experience, let me fully realize how important the heart is to psychiatrists."

The humorous words invite laughter of the guests present. "Come! Let's drink! For health." Said, Dr Wilson cheers. Everyone raised their glasses and drank them.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang don't have glass in their hands, and of course, they don't need to drink ... So they see unusual things.

They saw Dr Wilson's wife, the Dignified, Mrs Laura, who suddenly staggered and walked to Dr Wilson.

A cold light flashed.

Bai Yutang shouted: "Danger!"

Laura has raised the knife in her hand ...
The knife stabbed into Dr Wilson's stomach, and the word 'danger' from Bai Yutang made Dr Wilson turn around, so he stabbed the front, not the side.

Laura pulled out the knife and raised her hand.

At this point, Bai Yutang had run and hit her wrist and the knife fell to the ground.
However, Laura who was originally gentle. Like crazy at the moment, struggling, and wanting to rush to the knife on the ground.
Bai Yutang tried to hold her back, and he felt that the old woman's energy was extraordinary ... this wasn't right. Looking up, yelling at the security guard on the side, "What are you doing? Come and help!"
When the security guards woke up, they hurriedly run and held down Laura, who was desperately struggled.
Zhan Zhao has called an ambulance and reported to the police.
Dr Wilson fell to his stomach, but his consciousness was still awake. Stared at the crazy wife in disbelief and said to the security guard with the only strength left: "Don't hurt her ..."

An ambulance and a police car arrived, Dr Wilson was sent to the hospital, and Laura was taken away by the police.

Bai Yutang patted Zhan Zhao who was walking beside him.

"Cat, what do you think?"

Zhan Zhao frowned: "This is too strange ..."
"Yes!" Bai Yutang nodded. "It's like being possessed by a ghost. I've never seen such a strong old woman anywhere."

"Getting possessed by a ghost?" Zhan Zhao muttered.

"Like changing a person!" Bai Yutang tidied up his clothes and suddenly stopped. "Changed a person?"

Zhan Zhao nodded, then looked around and said to Bai Yutang: "Pang Wei Wei is gone."
Bai Yutang frowned, this matter was too suspicious, took out the telephone, dialled the SCI telephone number.

"Hello." the phone was immediately picked up, Bai Yutang was a little stunned, who answered the call was Bai Chi.
"Bai Chi, are you alone in the office?"
"Well ... um." Bai Chi looked around, Jiang Ping slept on the table, and Zhao Hu, who watched Qi Le all day, slept on the sofa in the office.