Magic Murderer 15 Mutation

With the arrival of a large number of police on the city entertainment scene, the previous chaos had become orderly.

Gongsun was sitting in a black Mercedes-Benz with Bai Jintang. The closed window blocked the outside noise. Seeing the people outside who were busy with no sound ... Gongsun suddenly felt that the whole world seemed quiet.

Bai Jintang lay still in the chair lowered by his side, except for his slightly pale face, he could not see anything else, he seemed to be asleep.

Gongsun squinted his eyes and carefully looked at Bai Jintang. He never imagined that a strong person like Bai Jintang would faint.

He always showed his tough side before him, never his fragile side ... even for a second before passing out, he was still joking with himself ... was he someone like that? Maybe, even though he will die, at the last moment, he will still be laughing.

Reach out his hand.

Gongsun mischievously patted the tip of Bai Jintang's nose, poked his cheeks, seeing this man who was always bullying him turned around to be bullied by himself. Make him calmer. All kinds of worries and fears that had just happened slowly disappeared.

He heard that when people in a deep sleep and you talk to them, related images will appear in his mind.

Gongsun approached and said softly in his ear,

"I have eaten flies."

Bai Jintang's eyebrows rose slightly, his Adam's apple up and down several times ...
This is fun!

"There is a dog chasing you."

Gongsun continues to work harder.
His brow furrowed tighter and his eyelids trembled slightly.

............

Holding back laughter, Gongsun thought for a moment, leaned forward and whispered, "Gongsun said, if you don't wake up again, he won't want you."

Bai Jintang suddenly didn't respond. Gongsun looked at him in confusion, then seeing the closed lips slowly open, which originally should have been unconscious, suddenly said,

"Even if you die, you must wake up."
......! ......

Looked into Bai Jintang's eyes, there was a smile in his eyes, Gongsun was surprised and said,

"When did you wake up?"

"It's been a while."

Bai Jintang smiled and reached out, but found that his left hand was clutching Gongsun's hand.

"Inseparable, what should I do?" he caught both of Gongsun's hands, Bai Jintang asked a bit mischievously.

"..."

Gongsun didn't speak, he saw his fingers that had begun to turn white, whispered:

"It hurts."

Bai Jintang quickly let go of his hand.
The atmosphere was very harmonious, and even the temperature of the surrounding air seemed to be slowly rising.