Murderer is not human 21

At three o'clock in the morning, in the K-town waste car recycling station in the suburb of S City, a huge container transport vehicle was slowly entered.

    The car didn't light up, it looked like it was a huge monster in motion.

    From the 11 o'clock onwards, the SCI people who were waiting in the scrap car factory immediately woke up - come!

    As usual, Ma Han, who was on the highest point of the sniper surveillance, reminded Bai Yutang through the intercom. "Hey, there is a team behind."

    Bai Yutang, Zhan Zhao and Jiang Ping, together in a surveillance vehicle hidden in the depths of the depot, looked at the scene through the electronic eyes at various angles.

    "How many cars?" Bai Yutang whispered.

    "Six cars." Ma Handao, "all cars, it is estimated to be buyers."

    Sure enough, after the transport vehicle entered the depot, it was not long before a small team of six black cars entered the depot.

    At this time, a person came out of the cab of the transport vehicle. He came to the parking space and slammed. He pulled the container door and climbed into the container. He opened light and the light came out of the car and illumined. The area where the first car is located.

    By the light, everyone saw the man, it was the lawyer Hu Lie.

    Bai Yutang looked at Zhan Zhao with some surprise. "How is he? Shangluo is not here?"

    Zhan Zhao also frowned and thought about it. He picked up the intercom and asked Ma Han. "Can you see the situation in the transport car? Is there anyone in it?"

    Mahan looked through the high-powered sight for a moment, "No one in the cab, not visible in the container."

    At this time, several people came down from the car, one of Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao knew - Fu Yishan. The rest are foreigners, one of them carrying a small box, like a notebook.

    "Oh..." Bai Yutang smiled. "This old man seems to be a hypocritical gentleman who contacts the seller."

    Zhan Zhao Weiwei, "They are not trading in cash?"

    "It seems that Shangluo may not come." Jiang Ping said: "Direct transactions on the Internet, if you remit overseas accounts, Shangluo will not have to show up, compared to cash transactions security."

    Bai Yutang nodded and picked up the intercom to tell the attention of the various departments in the surrounding area, waiting for his orders to act.

    After watching Hu Lie turn on the lights, he jumped out of the car and shook hands with the few people who came.

    Jiang Ping captured their conversation through the arranged listeners.

    Just listen to Hu Lie: "There are a total of 34 box corpses in the car, each of which can reach a market price of five million dollars, and with the propaganda of Tutsi mysterious civilization, it will inevitably continue to appreciate.