Magic murderer 03 "Ghost"

December 12, morning, 8:30, police office S.C.I.

Everyone in the conference room had a grim face, and photos of bloody scenes on the table stimulated everyone's nerves.

The last to arrive, Gongsun, held Sun Qian's autopsy report in his hand, his face was gloomy.
"How?" When he sat down, Bai Yutang asked anxiously. Everyone now, very worried about what Zhan Zhao said - is it true that the perpetrators of the two cases were different people?

Gongsung raised his eyebrows, "The culprits are two people."

Even though everyone believed 100% in Zhan Zhao's assessment, they still retained their last hope, hoping for a not-too-bad ending, but the forensic doctor's conclusion was strong evidence like iron.

"The incision of Zhang Zhenzhen's neck starts from the lower left to the upper right. That is, the killer uses his right hand."

Gongsun demonstrated it in the air, and then said,

"Sun Qian's incision extends from the lower right to the upper left. That is, the killer is left-handed, and the depths of the two knife wounds are different."

"Does that mean the strength of two people is different?" Bai Yutang asked.

"Yes!"

Gongsun nodded.

Zhang Zhenzhen's wounds are superficial, and Sun Qian's wounds are very deep.

"So you mean,"

Said Wang Chao.

"The murderer's physique is different?"

Gongsun shook his head and said, "There are many factors that cause different depths of injury. Besides, Sun Qian is a child, and she is more easily to killed than Zhang Zhenzhen ..."

"However, I personally prefer Xiao Zhao's point of view, the first is a novice, and the second is a veteran. "

Why? "Zhao Hu asked, he did not understand."

He had not committed a crime for years, and suddenly appeared again. And why kill a child? "
After a moment of silence, Bai Yutang said, "Now we have too few at hand. Everyone first collects clues. Wang Chao and Zhang Long go to school to see if there are witnesses. Ma Han, you go to inspect the construction site, Zhao Hu and Xu Qing went to visit the families of the victims and investigate their social relations, Gonsun looked for clues from all the autopsy reports from previous cases, Cat and Bai Chi searched for old cases, to find out about the meaning of the magic array. I went to the police officer in charge of these cases and asked about the situation. We will split up today and return to report tomorrow morning. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

They all left after they were given instructions.

Jiang Ping hurried to the front of his computer screen, Gongsun rushed to the data room, Zhan Zhao and Bai Chi plunged into the sea of ​newspapers and began searching the text at a non-human speed.

Bai Yutang looked left and right and saw everyone was gone. He slides down to the floor below.

The first floor of the police station is a place to handle ordinary cases, civil disputes, harassment, minors who use drugs, thieves ...