Killer Training camp Murder 17: Retribution (The End of This Case)

At 9 o'clock in the evening, outside a high-rise apartment building in S City.

Zhang Long and Wang Chao had been in the car for a day and night.

"Has she returned? Or is she sleeping?"

Looking at the dark window on the 12th floor, Zhang Long asked Wangchao inexplicably.

"Or are the windows of the apartment specially made?"

Wang Chao shrugged.
At this time, a luxury black car drove into the community and stopped in front of the apartment downstairs.

"Hey! See who that is?"

Wang Chao was immediately excited.

"Catch a big fish !!"

Zhang Long quickly took out the camera to shoot.

They saw the car door open, a well-dressed man got out of the car, went to the other side to open the door, and Fang Jing walked out, wearing a fancy dress.

"Oh oh."

Zhang Long raised his eyebrows,

"You guessed what they would do?"

"Well, maybe celebrate Gongsun's murder."

Wang Chao opened the laptop.
Both of them quickly entered the apartment, Zhang Long stopped recording, and imported the video that had just been taken to the computer.

At the SCI headquarters, Jiang Ping was the first to receive the video.
Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang came to see too.

"Cat, Fang Jing feels weird."

Bai Yutang frowned.

Jiang Ping also agreed,

"Yes, seeing her in the photo, his face is quite plain, and in the entertainment magazine feels very glamorous in this video seems very expensive ..."

"Aren't women all like this?"

Xu Qing asked.
Zhan Zhao was silent for a few moments. After repeating the video several times, she suddenly said,

"Zhang Hua said that Fang Jing has lived abroad, in what country does she live?"

Jiang Ping sought information about Fang Jing, saying,

"Based on records in and out of her passport in California, United States, six years ago."

Zhan Zhao asked,

"Where was Dr Wilson at the time?"

Jiang Ping said, "Ha, same place."

"Cat, do you think they have a relation?"

Bai Yutang asked.

Zhan Zhao nodded,

"According to Zhang Hua's statement, Fang Jing used to use drugs?"

"Yes."

Everyone looked at Zhan Zhao.

"As far as I know, Dr Wilson has always advocated the use of psychotherapy to stop drug addiction."

Zhan Zhao reached out to the keyboard in front of Jiang Ping's monitor and entered the address of the foreign psychology website.

Soon, the web page was displayed, with detailed reports about Dr. Wilson's success in using psychology to help drug addicts detoxify.