Murderer 02 weird murder

In the next morning, the SCI people who had finished their three-day vacation returned to the police station.

As soon as they entered the office, they saw Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang sitting in the conference room and laying a large number of documents on the table.

    Gongsun's hands were inserted in the pockets of Bai Dawei, and he walked in and swayed and picked up a document and looked at it.

"The shooting case?"

Inadvertently picked up another one.

"What is the connection between these cases? "
Zhan Zhao shrugged.

"I can't say it, some are shootings, some are knives... But the dead are all small gangsters, and the time of death is also at midnight.

    "That is to say, randomly choose the victim in a specific group of people..."

Gongsun shook his head.

"This kind of case will be mixed with many accidental victims, and it is difficult to clearly locate it."

    "The night punisher before that..."

Zhan Zhao turned his face and asked Bai Yutang,

"Why is it qualitative for serial killings?"

    "There is a certain law."

Bai Yutang looked at the old materials and said,

"Every day, the same block, at the same time... I don't want to connect them."

    "It's a pity that time has dragged on for too long."

Zhan Zhao said,

"The current cases, the time is uncertain, the location is not fixed... It may be that the murderer has changed the way of committing crimes, and there may be no connection between them at the same time."

The document was put back on the table.

"There is no statutory case at all, and there is no way to check it."

    "Gongsun."

Bai Yutang suddenly looked up at him.

"Why did you always wear a white coat when you dangling at the police station?"

    Zhan Zhao listened and raised his head and said,

"Yeah, I have asked this question a long time ago."

    Gongsun raised his glasses and looked at the two people.

He smiled a little strangely and whispered:

"When you dissect, don't you wear them?"