Murder non-human 06 Eagle King

Bai Yutang said to Zhan Zhao about what Zhai Ping said.

Zhan Zhao quickly asked Fu Yishan,

"Mr Fu, do you know more about this eagle totem? Which has something to do with death."

"Hmm ..."

Fu Yishan thought for a moment and said,

"I know the background of this totem in general. The punishment from this Eagle King Totem is equivalent to death in Tutsi ..."

"The time is right ..."

Bai Yutang interrupted Fu Yishan's long story.

"Do you know what kind of ending will be received by the person who was punished by Eagle King?!"

"Uhm ... Beheaded ..."

Fu Yishan answered curtly.

Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao looked at each other.

"Cat, the broadcast car will arrive in ten minutes."

Bai Yutang looked at his watch.

"We only have ten minutes."

"What do you usually do at this time?"

Zhan Zhao asked Fu Yishan.

"Uhm ... I ..."

Fu Yishan became a little nervous.

"I usually read in the study."

"Where is the study?"

Both of them asked in unison.

"I'll take you there ..."

Said Fu Yishan then took the two men and walked quickly to his office on the second floor. When he reached the door, he held the doorknob to open ... Bai Yutang grabbed him,

"Wait."

He pulled Fu Yishan back, Bai Yutang slowly turned the doorknob, pushed the door gently and the door opened.

There was no one in the room, Bai Yutang led and walked in. Zhan Zhao followed.

In the room, both look up and look around, this study room is very simple. Redwood furniture, large tables, bookshelves filled with books, antique vases, Zhan Zhao suddenly patted Bai Yutang's shoulders, pointed to the ceiling, Bai Yutang looked up ... Frowning.

On the ceiling where there was almost nothing, there was a faint glimmer - after looking closely, they saw that it was a series of interlaced glass strings.

Both of them turned their gaze toward the glass strings and thought quickly.

After a while, they exchanged glances, and finally, their eyes were fixed on the desk telephone.