Training Camp Murderer 09 Utilization

In the prison's special meeting room.
Bai Yutang doesn't know how many times he came here, and he still feels very depressed every time he comes.

If it's just an ordinary prisoner, whether it's a family robbery, or burning and looting, he can handle it well, but for this 'Special' prisoner, he really doesn't have much to offer.

Just like Yang Feng in front of him, when he saw him last night, he was a perpetrator, but today he became a patient who has become a criminal.
Yang Feng sat with no expression on his face.

Indifference was like an insignificant person.
Bai Yutang looked at Zhan Zhao beside him and blinked at him.

That means - I'm not here, you come.

Zhan Zhao nodded and looked at Yang Feng: "Do you remember me?"

Yang Feng was silent for ten seconds, slowly raised his head, looked at Zhan Zhao, and nodded.

"Are you willing to answer a few questions?"
Yang Feng nodded again and looked very cooperative.

"So ..." Zhan Zhao looked at the information in his hand and thought about where to start.

Yang Feng's cooperation was slightly unexpected.
"I'm a madman."

Waiting for a question, Yang Feng said it himself. "Everyone says that ...

" Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang looked at each other and closed the information in their hands.

"Let's talk about you." Zhan Zhao said softly.
"Oh."

Yang Feng smiled slightly, opened his mouth and told about himself ...

This is a very popular version of the tragedy. The younger generation of disadvantaged families, the father has left their mother and child.

Mothers who are under pressure from life must rely on a number of low jobs to get few cash for living cost. Soon, she was addicted to drugs.

Drug addiction makes her life worse, illness, poverty, temperament, prejudice ... All bad luck comes one after another, accompanying the whole process of Yang Feng's growth, so that he becomes sensitive, inferior, and does not believe in love.

From the very beginning, Yang Feng knew that he was not normal. He really hates women, especially those who are addicted to drugs and prostitutes. He began to dream. In his dream, he slashes dirty women, lets their blood flow into the river, and burns them all to ashes to purify their fallen souls.

So, he started to commit the first crime, and at that time, he only cut a white powder girl but felt very happy.

Usually, he has trouble sleeping. Instead, after that incident, he was able to sleep well, and then he began to do in like a devil until he was arrested yesterday.

When Yang Feng told about the first two decades of his life, he looked calm, indifferent, then sad.
After Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao heard it, they only felt that the suppression was abnormal. If Yang Feng had never sinned, then he was definitely someone who deserved sympathy. However, there are so many human lives that have been lost, so ferocious, the question is ... the evil one, is he or the organization that controls him behind the scenes?