Murderer 22 Sighting

Gongsun's residence was a high-end apartment in the city centre.

Originally, Gongsun suggested for Bai Jintang to stay in the garage, but that big rat forced his way into the house. Gongsun tried to drive him out... But to no avail.

Gongsun watched as Bai Jintang plop himself on the sofa comfortably with clenched teeth as he began plotting how to get rid of the latter.

"Do you have any wine glasses?"

Bai Jintang asked as he took out a nicely packaged bottle of Bordeaux '86 from his suitcase.

Gongsun obediently went to get the glasses.
That's right, Bai Jintang has discovered Gongsun's only weakness: good wine!!

From the moment he laid his eyes on Gongsun, he got a feeling that the latter was a wine lover. Sure enough, upon entering Gongsun's apartment, he was greeted with the sight of an exquisite wine rack and bar counter.

The minimalistic interior of the house adorned with large quantities of fine wine gave the same feeling as its owner, classy and elegant.
Bai Jintang got up and walked to the huge floor-to-ceiling windows. And the beautiful night view of S City was reflected in his eyes. This area of the city was concentrated with high-end residences.

As the light from this concrete jungle of skyscrapers flickered in the night, it vaguely resembles a starry night, peaceful and quiet...
While he slowly savoured the night-view, Bai Jintang suddenly took notice of a certain floor on the tall building in front of him. He frowned--there's something off about it.

It's a worn-out tower that looked a little dated; a certain window on the 13th floor of that building caught Bai Jintang's attention. From the dark window, there was a bright spot of light, almost like an eyeball, staring over with ill intentions. Could that be... the reflection from a high-powered telescope?

Bai Jintang brought a hand to his chin and thought to himself,

"That can't be..."

Turning around he saw Gongsun crouched before the kitchen cabinet, comparing several wine glasses, determined to find the most suitable glass from that wall full of delicate wine glasses. Gongsun's jacket was removed at some point in time and all he had on was a white shirt. His collar undone, sleeves rolled up to his elbows, inadvertently exposing that fair and delicate skin of his...

Sensing Bai Jintang's gaze, he turned around a little puzzled. Even though it was just a simple glance, those slightly upturned eyes, long lashes, that faint air of elegance he exudes and that beautiful face. If Zhan Zhao's beauty was described as refreshing, then Gongsun's would be intriguing, leaving one asking for more. Zhan Zhao pure while Gongun was a cold beauty. Bai Jintang was hit with the feeling that the two were rather similar, especially how unsuspecting and unguarded they were which was worrying.

"What are you looking at?!"

Gongsun questioned with a frown.

After some thought, Bai Jintang asked instead of answering,

"Gongsun, have you been harassed recently?"

"Harsh?"

Gongsun looked visibly confused,

"What do you mean?"