Killer Training Camp Murder 10 Lovers

On an empty Street under the night sky, a black Mercedes almost integrated into the surrounding background colour.

Gongsun looked at the strange Bai Jin Tang in front of him with horror. He just wanted to talk.
All the once, Bai Jintang kissed him in a badly.

The narrow space allowed the two bodies to stick together almost tightly.

Gongsun resistance, however, he couldn't lift his hands at all.

This man is too much with him. Just feel the momentum, It will make people tremble unconsciously.

Bai Jintang's kiss, with wily rudeness, is extremely deceptive and tempting.

When the lips and teeth are blended, the tongue kept invading, and the sensitive soft mouth was tasted.

It was almost like going through the throat into the body. Gongsun only felt that it was almost broken, and even the cockroaches couldn't be sent out. It just felt that the strength of the whole body was left. The brain gradually loses the ability to think, the feeling of touch is more and more clear and intense, and there is no trace of the inexplicable pleasure that makes him shame...

At the moment he felt like he was about to suffocate, Bai Jintang let go of his lips.

Gongsun lay softly on the chair that didn't know when he was laid down, breathing.

The harsh tears came, and the consciousness of Gong Sun gradually recovered. He felt that the chest was slightly cool and slowed down. Bai Jintang had already pulled out his sweater.

The pair of eyes were watching Jintang's eyes focus on his body, let Gongsun thinks of the beasts that look at the prey, the body trembled again without listening to it.

He raised his hand to stop Bai Jintang from pulling his belt, he wanted to sit up in a panic,
But it was overwhelmed by the shackles.

"Stop..."

Gongsun beating the man who bowed his head and kissed on his chest. When the lips and tongue passed by, it left traces of mottled and the fiery heat like a burn... Bai Jintang maliciously tried.

However, when he gently bites into the side of Gongsun's side - on the milk tip of the halo.
The person underneath violently stunned and the whole body was tight.

The waist is shaking slightly...

"Ah......"

Bai Jintang smiled at Gongsun, reaching for his waist, he was picked up a little, . Then he lowered his head and lingered on the slender waist, and he gnawed it in general.

"Ah.."

Gongsun screamed and immediately bite his lower lip, not to make such a sound.

Anyway, Bai Jintang refused to let him go, and he quickly pulled away from the inconvenient pants, Gongsun felt his legs were cool.

After understanding the intention of Bai Jintang, he was scared to resist it fiercely.

"Don't...you...ah..." Gongsun only felt that Bai Jintang's touch was terrible. Everywhere he went, he forced him to scream.

"You...what's wrong, why...ah..." It's irresistible. He has to ask the reason. What is the anger that can be clearly felt?

"Who is that woman?"

Bai Jintang kissed him while he asked, and Gong Sun was shocked to feel the hard burning between his own shares and widened his eyes.