Ghost Murderer 23 Gradually Becoming Clear

Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao sat on the sofa of the barbershop and looked at the magazine. The two had waited for almost an hour. The owner of this barbershop is a friend of two people, so it is more convenient to talk and do things.

"Okay!" The barber pushed the beard that had been taken care of to the front of the two. Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao looked up and saw it.

Got rid of the messy beard, what appeared in front of everyone was a neat and clean face. Although it doesn't look too young, but the five senses are indeed very standard. Not ugly, but there is also still a lot of handsome men's handsome... Seeing Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang nodded, and that face is clearly similar to Luoyang. It is hard to admit that it is a father and son.

"Not bad!" Bai Yutang nodded, opened his mouth and wanted to talk, and felt a little embarrassed. He laughed. "Give yourself a name, always beard, feel strange."
The big beard seems to be a little embarrassed. He said, "I... I haven't read any books, names, you can help me."
Zhan Zhao touched his chin and thought about it. He said, "Let it be Luotian. Yangyang is called Luoyang. You are called Luotian. Listening is quite smooth."

After the beard listening to him, he whispered it a few times and nodded. "Good."

After the care was over, the three people got on the car and drove to Chen Hao's villa. On the way, Zhan Zhao asked a lot of questions about the beard. It's all that sounds like a headless word. Bai Yutang doesn't quite understand the meaning of Zhan Zhao. But this cat must have his reasons for asking questions, and maybe there are any clues.
Not far from the villa of Chen Yu, Luo Tian suddenly said to Bai Yutang: "Someone followed us."
Bai Yutang's face was a little surprised, and he said quietly: "I've been following the police station just now, don't worry about it."
Zhan Zhao blinked. After looking at the car, they used two cars that alternately tracked and asked Luo Tian. "When did you start to discover it?"
"Just..just now." Luo Tian replied.
"What kind of feeling." Zhan Zhao continued to ask questions.
"Well..." Luo Tian thought for a while. "It will be flustered and feel dangerous. Every time is accurate."
Zhan Zhao looked at Bai Yutang and whispered, "Xiaobai, they may have some movements."
Bai Yutang nodded and leaned back at the rearview mirror. "It has already gone."

Zhan Zhao and Luo Tianshun looked at the sight of Bai Yutang. They saw that the two cars that were following them, they didn't know why they slowed down and quickly disappeared.
"What the hell?" Bai Yutang frowned slightly.

Luo Tian suddenly asked nervously: "Yangyang is left alone in the police station, will there be an accident?"
"Don't worry." Zhan Zhao added, "I called Jiang Ping to go to the package office with Yang Yang before I came out."
"Reassured." Bai Yutang also laughed. "It's safer to stay with the package than to be with us." The car was already on the scene.
The three got out of the car, crossed the yellow line and walked inside.
"Leader!" Ma Han and Bai Chi are studying the case with Ouyang Chun. See Bai Yutang, they came and quickly greeted everyone.
"How about it?" Bai Yutang asked.
"One person does it." Gongsun said. "I conducted a preliminary autopsy, but I can tell you with certainty that the murderer is the shadow killer in the previous cases."

Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao looked at each other - that is to say, the murderer is not Jiejie... but things are all around the beard, Luoyang, etc., what is the relationship between them, everything It has gradually become clear, entangled in a thousand, and as long as you grab the mainline, the rest of the trouble will be solved, but this is where the mainline is.

"I want to look at the scene first." Zhan Zhao said to Gongsun.
"Just wait until you have seen it and carry the body back." Gongsun took Zhan Zhao and together they go upstairs.
Bai Yutang didn't follow but called all of Chen Hao's men. He asked about the situation last night and carefully examined the terrain of the entire villa.
When Bai Yutang was busy, Zhan Zhao also walked down and looked confused.
"What is it, cat?"
"The method is the same as several other cases. The only difference is that in Chen's study, there are obvious signs of being turned over."
"You mean, after killing, the murderer found something?"
Zhan Zhao nodded, "Those books have been carefully read through."
Bai Yutang thought for a moment and asked, "Cat, how do you guess that Chen is dead?"
"Xiao Bai, do you think this case is very complicated?" Zhan Zhao didn't answer.
Bai Yutang shrugged unscrupulously: "It is not complicated, but I feel that there is something I can't do."
"How to say?"
"In fact, there are two cases, one is the night punisher, the other is the shadow killer, but there is a certain connection between them." Bai Yutang said, walking to the flower bed and sitting down.
"Chen Chen's death should be unplanned." Zhan Zhao sat down beside Bai Yutang.
"And the shadow killer changed his habits during this crime." Bai Yutang said, "The original doesn't kill women, but this time it was killed, and the original used clean and neat people left, but this time they found something. "
"Chen Chen's time of death is also very interesting." Zhan Zhao continued, "It happened just after Jie Jie was arrested."
Bai Yutang glanced and nodded. "We met Jie Jie in the club of Chen Yu. After Jie Jie was arrested, Chen Yu was dead again... Wei Yong also died for no reason."
"I still remember that Wei Yong told us that Jiejie is a friend of Luo Wen, that is, Luo Tian." Zhan Zhao said, "He deliberately admits wrong, then he died, and if it wasn't Yang Yang who came to us and tell us about Luotian, we also don't know that Luo Tian and Jie Jie are actually two people. "
"Chen Chen's role is to conceal the existence of Jie Jie... Use Luo Wen's bearded friend to make a donkey." Bai Yutang frowned. "Why should she hide such a dangerous killing tool?"
"Three reasons." Zhan Zhao nodded, "Either to take care of others, either for your own use or, It is used for others when it is taken care of. "
"Oh" Bai Yutang's heart will lead the gods. "So it will be destroyed. Chen Hao is just a link. There are people behind him. Killing her and taking things away is to cut off her connection with the behind-the-scenes. "