Murder Non-Human 01 Box Corpse

After Christmas, there were a few flakes of snow. After the clearing, the temperature suddenly rose back. The pedestrians on the street took off their thick winter clothes and wore relatively thin spring clothes.

On the second Sunday after the holiday, the weather was fine.

In front of the long steps of the S City Museum, there is a person standing:

Brick-brown turtleneck sweater, black jeans, slim and tall, white complexion and more handsome than the average boy, so that he stood in the crowd is particularly eye-catching.

However, after the men and women around him, in addition to the stunning, all with a trace of regret - because his left middle finger, with a silver ring and at this time, he held two museums in his hand Tickets,

Looking into the distance with both eyes - it seems to be waiting for someone.

Pedestrians are curious, who will let such a handsome person wait for an anxious face?

However, if you are closer to him, you will hear that this beautiful person is grinding his teeth and whispering:

"Smelly mouse, 2 minutes 37 seconds .. 38 seconds.. Dead mouse!! 40 seconds!"

When he counted the 45th second, he saw a silver-white gorgeous Spyker C8 sports car in the distance, and it quickly came.

After a sharp brake, the car was smashed into the parking space, and the arc drawn by the exhaust caught the plane and jet.

The door opened instantly, and the person in the driver's seat untied the seat belt and smashed it out of the car, closing the door and locking the car in one go.

Then he flew to the steps of the museum.

White short leather jacket, white jeans, slightly long hair fluttering with his movements, the contours of the five senses handsome, the feeling of the sun.

Just, he ran and his mouth kept groaning.

"Dead..This cat is not late today."

Sprinting down the steps at a speed of 100 meters, bending down to support the knees,

"Cat.. Cat..."

Yes, these two people are Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang.

In other words, since the end of the case of the magic murderer, Zhan Zhao has been paying special attention to the mysterious culture of cursing.

The day before yesterday, Xiaobaichi gave him two tickets, saying that the Sunday City Museum has a private collection, all about the ancient Aboriginal culture.

One of the participating photographers is a friend of Zhao Wei, so Zhao Hao got a lot of tickets.

Therefore, Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang made an appointment. This morning, he finished the class and met at the museum door at 10:30 on time.

"Three minutes!"

Zhan Zhao protest Bai Yutang repeatedly apologizes:

"Let the package stopped before going out...Sorry cat!"

In fact, three minutes are the highest record of Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao's appointment, and the previous record was 2 minutes and 17 seconds three years ago — Because most of the time, Bai Yutang is waiting for Zhan Zhao.