Magic Murderer 17 Hatred

Bai Chi looked at the knife that flashed the cold light into his neck, he could not escape the neck was cleverly grasped hard to getaway.

Suddenly widened his eyes and all at once he saw a hand wrapped in gauze into the field of vision - bloody light. The knife is tied directly into the arm, and the owner of the hand is facing the person who is holding Baichi. with an elbow.

With a bang, Baichi felt that his hand on his back neck was loose and he turned back, He saw a man with a black hood... He has pulled aside without seeing the movement of the man.

Bai Chi followed the bloody arm with the knife in his mouth and saw Zhao Wei with a look of anger. The man who attacked Bai Chi took two steps back and turned and ran downstairs.

"Ah.."

Bai Chi wakes up and wants to chase. Zhao Wei grabs his arm and says.

"Who are you chasing?! Do you have a gun?!"

"Hey..."

Bai Chi thought of this, he is a civilian, not wearing a gun.

"Forget it, it will be good to return to life."

Zhao Wei let go of Bai chi, reached out and pulled out the knife on his arm, and looked at it.

"You are bleeding .."

Bai Chi is in a hurry, what should I do? There is a lot of blood flowing. Will he lose too much blood and die?! Bai Chi was thinking about it.

Zhao Xiao smiled and touched his hair. "Are you okay?"

He shaking his head,

"Ah!" Bai Chi suddenly thought of it,

"Fast! Call the doctor!"

"Doctor doctor"

He yelled and ran out.

Soon, Zhao Wei was told by the doctor that he had hurt the bones - to cast plaster!

When Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang rushed to the hospital, they saw Bai Chi who was pacing at the door.

"What happened?"

Zhan saw that Bai Chi was pale and worried about his head.

Baichi simply told them what happened, Both of them frowned after listening.

" Did you saw the people who attacked you?"

Bai Yutang asked.

"No."

Bai Chi shook his head.

"He had a hood, but listening to his voice, it should be a man.' Weird ' "

Zhao Zhao took a few steps and said to himself,