Murder Non-Human 15 Opportunity

"Bai Chi... Wait."

Zhan Zhao quickly caught up with Bai Chi who ran out of the door and pulled him.

"Wait."

Bai Chi has a fever on his face and feels angry and shameful, however, he continued running but listened to Zhan Zho behind him,

'Hiss.'

Zhan Zhao took a breathed and a sigh of relief.

Bai Chi suddenly remembered that Zhang Zhao's arm was still hurt and stopped, he looked back at Zhan Zhao's arm,

"It hurts...Does it hurt?"

Sighing a little, Zhan Zhao reached out and touched his head:

"Don't run, it is not good for us, don't be angry."

Bai Chi bowed his head and didn't speak, the back of the hand is behind him, and the tip of the toe is pressed against a small stone on the ground.

Zhan Zhao pulled him to the side of the flower bed and said:

"We didn't mean to tease you, it just a coincidence."

Bai Chi is not stupid, he knows that Zhan Zhao can't count it, he will go to Zhao Wei to make soup, he himself hit the muzzle, he blamed himself for being unlucky.

Why did he look for it and ran to give the man stew?

Seeing Bai Chi's dejected, Zhan Zhao added:

"Zhao Wei is definitely not out of bad heart..."

Bai Chi's face was red again, his heart is awkward, and the heart says that he is not a bad heart, a bad guy, knowing to tease me...

Zhan Zhao saw his look, he knows that he and Zhao Wei still have a knot, but it is hard to say that this Xiao is quite awkward, it seems that it can only come slowly.

In addition, after all, Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang are more inclined to Bai Chi, Zhao Wei is mysterious and has a bad relationship with Zhao Jue, he is always close to him...

"It's been a good performance."

Zhan Zhao looked at Bai Chi and said,

"Xiao Bai has been boasting you in the cupboard."

"Really... Really?"

Xiao Bai Chi asked cautiously, but his eyes flashed.

"What do you think?"

Zhan Zhao asked him.

Bai Chi looked down and thought about it, and smiled beautifully:

"The first time I had that feeling..."

"What kind of feeling?"

"That is...The feeling of not being afraid of holding a gun."

Bai Chi looked at his feet and said to himself.