Magic Murderer 12 Numerologist

Ma Han came to the entertainment city security monitoring room.

After showing his ID, he evicted the security guard and watched the surveillance video himself.

According to Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao, at the hall, video in 10 minutes - Zhao Jue.

This name, for the entire SCI, was undoubtedly a blockbuster, he sincerely hoped that Bai Yutang only made jokes.

Ma Han, who is meticulous, displays a ten-minute picture. After the frame is fixed, look at the bottom of the frame. A clear figure appeared in his field of vision ... His hair was long and the silencer had been removed but Zhao Jue.

He even deliberately looked at the surveillance camera with a mocking smile on his face, he seemed to laugh at him - he was not afraid of being found.

Mahan's psychological quality is good, but he still feels his heartbeat jump a little, what does this mean? Pullover the security guard's seat to sit and stabilize his emotions a little. At this moment, suddenly small footsteps could be heard outside the door ... very light, like walking barefoot.

Quickly crossing the door, Ma Han listens to the outside. Soon, the footsteps could be heard behind the door, and after a while, the door was pushed a little ...

Ma Han took a step back, grabbed the door handle, pulled it hard, reached out and grabbed the person who came in, and slammed the person on the floor in the middle of the room and heard a scream - a woman.

He then saw that fell to the floor was a woman in a luxurious evening dress. She has long hair and sits on the floor while holding her ankles. She looked up and shouted at Ma Han angrily.

"Why you?"

Ma Han looked at Chen Jiayi on the ground, very confused.

"Why you? Why are you pulling me so hard?!"

Chen Jiayi stood up while holding the chair, and her high-heeled heel was broken. She sat on the chair and rubbed her feet.

"What are you doing?" Ma Han frowned and asked.

"I want to see what you are doing in the monitoring room ..."

Chen Jiayi said carefully,

"Are you a spy?"

Ma Han shook his head and went to the computer to start copying the video. He asked randomly,

"Are you okay?"

"My feet hurt."

Chen Jiayi looked at the busy Ma Han. "What are you doing?"

"Nothing."

Ma Han saves the screen in a CD and prepares to bring it back to SCI. Then, he opened another video, quickly looked around, and wanted to find out if there was another Zhao Jue shot.

"Hey? Isn't that Teacher Zhao?" Chen Jiayi suddenly pointed to Zhao Jue in the picture.

"What?" Ma Han looked at her in surprise. "Do you know him?"