[Eijirou Kirishima x Reader] Dream Team

Quirk : Fire : Can create, shape and manipulate Fire

You watched as Sero watched you like a hawk from down the hallway, you were in training right now in one of the broken down buildings of the course. 2 Hero's, 2 bad guys. You were on a team with Kirishima, the hero's side for a change and Sero along with Shoji were the bad guys. As you first stepped in to the building you had decided to stay at Kirishima's side as you fought though the place. He was like a shield and well your quirk was actually fire so long range and offence. You felt like you made a great team and your friendship was strong so far even though you just met him literally two months back. He had agreed to being by your side during this battle but you felt soon things would change.

Sero laughed as he shot his tape from his elbows towards Kirishima, which dodged out of the way soon after instead of blocking. You threw a fire ball down the hallway towards him along with another to make him back up some. Letting you proceed forward, but you didn't keep your guard down and neither did Kirishima.

"Gotcha!" Sero yelled as he came around the corner and shot his tape as a sneak attack. But you felt like he always forgot your Quirk every time you had fought. Your body was covered in flames and destroyed all the tape that had bounded you down, the only thing you didn't burn on yourself was your fire proof costume you had asked for.

"Now Kirishima!" You yelled and jumped up, letting him go at it with Sero. His harden ability proving good use with the hand to hand combat since Sero wasn't ready. You smirked as You grabbed some of the left over tape on the floor and ran over to them. Wrapping the tape around his arms and legs to the point where he couldn't move. At least not yet any way.

"Come on then...we have to find the bomb before he get's up...by the way Y/n that was really manly of you" Kirishima said as we took off down the hallway. He gave me a big toothy grin as you ran. He was just so nice and gentleman like with his compliments, but you were only on the 2nd floor of the building and the bomb was up on the 5th. It was going to take you a while and with Shoji he probably knew you were coming from using his Quirk. You needed a plan and quick other wise You couldn't succeed in the mission at hand.

"Kirishma if I throw you up would you be able to punch a hole in to the floor up above so we can climb the floors faster?" You asked as you stopped climbing the stairs the led us up to the third floor. He stared up at the ceiling and smirked as he turned his hands hard and gave a thumbs up.

"Just cover your eyes and I should be able to, nice thinking Y/n" He said smiling as you helped him up with all of your strength. Just as you said he was able to take out the part of the floor without ruining the rest of the area and you made our way up with ease. He smiled as he held his hand out for you and lifted you up from the floor below. He pulled you up to his chest with ease from his strength, making you blush slightly. You couldn't let your mind get the best of you though, you  just couldn't and you could tell his thoughts were taking advantage of him too.

You cleared your throat and stood up from the ground, offering him a hand to help him up from the floor.

"Come on this is the third floor, we have two more to go and we will be on the floor with the bomb" You said as You helped him up and back up to the next ceiling. Having him destroy it with ease once more.

"We have to keep in mind that Shoji can probably hear us with his Quirk too. He can probably tell that we are on this floor and is in contact of Sero right now through the mic's we all came in with." Kirishma said making a good point as he lifted you up again from the floor below. He didn't seem to be getting tired but you could tell it was slightly getting to him.

"What do you think would be best to deal with him?"

"I feel like since you can deflect him I should go in from another area and try to make contact with the bomb. All you need to do is touch the side and it is considered a win...Or we could both rush him through one opening and hope for the best. But at this rate I would probably hurt him since I don't have enough control over my final hit and still don't want to use my powers against him since he is my friend." You said as you ran a hand through your hair slightly. He smiled reassuringly at you.

"You always did care for everyone else's safety before your own" He chuckled slightly as he punched in the last hole and helped you up finally to the floor you were supposed to make our attack on.

"I'll try and sneak around" You whispered as you crept through the halls and watched through the windows as you came past them where Shoji was and where the bomb was as well. He was in the center and the bomb was carried off towards the back of the room. It was almost like he knew he could take us both on. As you made your way around you watched Kirishima walk out in to the open.

"Where is Y/n?"

"Stayed back to watch over Sero in secret so that way he wouldn't tell you she was down there" He said as he hit his fists together, having them harden. Shoji looked at him with an amused face as you sneaked by him a small bit. His form of his body changed to tense and you felt a big wave of weight hit you. You flew across the room and hit the wall with a thud.

"Are you sure about that Kirishima? I will give it to you it was a good plan though. But I have strong senses" Shoji said as he stayed put in his place so he could protect the bomb. You propped yourself up on your shoulder and wiped the blood going down your nose. You held your hand out and flames covered the floor. Shoji moved out of the way and closer towards Kirishima in a result of not wanting to get burnt. You chuckled slightly and stood up from the ground, removing the fire and threw magma balls towards Shoji which would burn at his skin if any had touched him. He dodged with ease and fought along with Kirishima as well. 

You ran towards the bomb only to have a bolder thrown towards you. You got knocked back again from touching the metal. Shoji was determined that was for sure, he had to take time out of his fist fight against Kirishima in order to protect the bomb still. A two on one really wasn't fair was it? 

Another blast was formed by your hand and covered a section of the floor once more. Hopefully that would limit space between you and the fight. But you still had to keep the wall up with your power. Yes your Quirk was strong and you were strong enough to control your quirk to stay for long periods of time but it does get tiring. You glanced over and found Shoji grabbed Kirishima by the collar. You took your fire down before he could even touch him with it and let Shoji throw him like he did me. You locked eyes with him before dashing for the bomb again. Leaving another fire wall up between us so he couldn't tackle me while you ran.

Victory was so close you could basically taste it as you ran, hearing Kirishima yell as he continued to fight against him. You basically led the attacks all on him as a distraction but it seemed Shoji was taking note of what you were doing and your strategies. He threw Kirishima at you and forced you to take down your fire once more in order to not harm him. He pulled himself up by your arm and grunted as he wiped the sweat rolling off of his forehead.

"He's strong I'll give him that for being one of the more quiet ones in the class"

"Change of plan go for the bomb, I'll stay on defense so you can regenerate your stamina" you said as you held fire in your hands. He smiled at me brightly and nodded his head as He continued the run for the bomb. You walked back over to Shoji with a wide smile on your face.

"Change of plan..now you got me...Sorry if I hurt you Shoji" You said as you let off a wide Fire blow at the wall. The range was big for the blast radius and could leave someone with serious burns, that's why you didn't want to use it but for this sake you sort of knew he would be alright in the end. He looked at you and back at two of his arms. They had third degree burns, but like Shoji told you they grow back over time so it was fine. You just needed to keep your distance and protect Kirishima. You glanced back and found him so close to the bomb, you smirked as you made some smoke along with some magma on the floor. To make it harder for him to more and see. Just as you thought he was going to get you, you heard the buzzer.

"Y/n and Kirishima Win! Bomb secured" You looked back and found Kirishima leaning against it like he was supposed to be an all out tough guy. You took down the smoke and magma to find Shoji standing up from the ground.

"You alright?"

"Fine...congratulations you two. You work well together" You blushed as you nodded your head and returned to Kirishima's side. Letting him hug me tight, to tight for my liking but he was just excited about the win. 

"That was awesome, Y/n you were so cool and manly. We make such a great team" He said as he held your hands and spun you around him like a little kid would. He let you go finally, as you wiped the blood going down your nose again you couldn't help but smile brightly at him as we made our exit so we could carry on with the others. You could say we were a dream team then...yeah we do make a good team.