[Shota Aizawa x Pro Reader] Sleeping

You walked back from the break room with a protein bar in your hand. Looking over tomorrow's schedule since you were going to be doing training with class 1A. You smirked, seeing that Aizawa had them till you could get them. No nap time for him you thought as you flipped back to the front page. Passing by the classroom that he was in actually. You smiled and felt your cheeks heat up at the thought of him.

He has been your bestfriend since you guys met back in high school. Similar to his and Present Mic's friendship you were the more outgoing one but still had your moments where you liked being quiet. That's what made you guys sort of stick together so much over the years.

You shook the feeling and opened the door to greet him like you normally would. As you opened the door you were about to say something when you realised he was asleep standing up this time. His head rested on some papers he was meaning to grade, his hair laid out on the table and the bags underneath his eyes looked horrible. He must of had a hard time sleeping again.

"Oh Shota....god you never can sleep right can you" you muttered to yourself as you walked over and leaned on his desk. Debating on whether or not you should wake him up or let him sleep. You smiled and ran your hand through his hair before going over to his side of the table. Lifting him up from the ground as slowly as you could be so you didn't wake him up. He has always been easy to carry ever since you were teens nothing has changed had it.

You quickly walked out of the classroom and down the hallway...lunch would end soon so you had to make the trip to the Lounge quick. You opened the door and noticed that only All Might was in there getting some coffee before he headed back. You caught his attention before sitting Shota down on the couch you had.covering him up with the spare blanket he always brought.

"Fall asleep again see"

"Yeah, not the first time though. A first for falling asleep standing but not a first for falling asleep during school. But hey I'm used to it by now" You replied as you walked over. He handed you a coffee mug with a smile and continued to pour himself one.

"Why don't you just wake him up then, he had to teach in a few minutes"

"I know but when he sleeps it's all he gets so I hate bothering him. I'll just go ahead and teach his class. I have nothing better to do besides plan the training day tomorrow" You smiled as you looked back over at him. I could do that for him, how hard could it be right?

"You really care for him don't you?" All Might said, snapping you out of your thoughts. Your cheeks covered in an embarrassed blush.

"Y-yeah...ever since highschool I have always covered for him when he took naps.its nothing new to me you see"

"No wonder you two are best friends"

"It's nice you know, I could tell him honestly anything I wanted without being judged....well on certain things not getting judged"

"Yeah he does judge alot I can see"

"By the way could you um make a plan up for tomorrow's training since we will be working together. I dont have time and-"

"Of course I can...I'll let you know about it tomorrow" He said as you walked over and placed a note near him on the coffee table.

Shota if you are reading this I moved you in here so you could nap in peace. I took over your class as well to make it easier on you. - Y/n

"Thanks so much All Might, now I gotta head to his classroom so I can teach" You said as he took your mug and walked out of the lounge quickly after waving at All Might. The bell rang soon after you made it in there. You sighed as you took the papers he was looking over and stacked them. Ones without a grade on the left ones with grades right next to it. As soon as you settled down all you could hear was screaming caused by non other then Bakugou....this was going to by rough.

‐----------------------------------------------------------------

You sighed as you decided to grade the rest of his papers. Class was rough, you couldn't understand how he could deal with it every day. Your eyes fell several times as you stood there but you had to keep awake.As you graded the papers you heard a small knock coming from the door.

You glanced over to find non other then Shota standing there. His scarf covered the bottom half of his face but you could tell he felt refreshed. He walked over to you and leaned on the podium

"You didn't have to do this you know, especially grade my papers and deal with Bakugou" Shota said as he lifted your chin up with his hand. You smiled at him and shrugged slightly.

"I wanted to, you looked so peaceful and I know you don't get that much sleep as is and-"

"You really didn't have to though....sometimes you are way to nice for your own good you know that"

"Yeah"

"Come on, now your making me the energetic one here and that is completely wrong....I'll take you home" He said as he grabbed the papers from your hand that you were still grading. He gave you the are you serious look as you looked at him. He sighed as he picked you up from your spot on the floor and carried you Bridal style. You blushed as he carried you down the hallway.

"Shota you d-don't have to c-carry me"

"You're tired let me do this as a thank you okay" Shota replied, his cheeks a light pink color as he kept his gaze forward. You passed All Might in the hallway and he gave you a look. Your face went a deeper shade of red as you passed him. Shota looked down at your face and smirked. You haven't seen him smile in a while too. it was strange how his attitude could change some much just by you. You couldn't help but think about him in more ways then just that, how cute he looked and seemed with he was flustered, how his threats to you didn't even effect you anyone. You started to close your eyes as he carried you, even though it wasn't as late you just felt calm and safe in his arms. It was so comfortable you felt like you could fall asleep.

"Shota....you can...put me down now" You muttered with a yawn as he fixed his grip on you.

"Y/n I'm carrying you either way, just go to sleep" Shota replied as he shot his scarf up on the light pole and swung as far as he could before going to the next. Be nice had it's perks though, and that was having Shota actually be nice to you. You know some of your dreams with him would never come true but most of them have already happened ever since that first day you met him and you couldn't ask for any thing better.

In no time he made it to your house since he used his skillful method of his scarf. He looked down at you and smiled softly to see that you were drifting off in to sleep. he carefully opened your door to get welcomed in by your cat you owned. He hummed a small tune as he kicked your bedroom door open some and laid you in your bed. Having your cat follow you both close behind. He picked up your cat and started to pet him softly for a bit as you snuggled up under neath the blanket.

"Thank you for letting me sleep (nickname), you always were to nice for me" Shota muttered as he leaned in and pecked your forehead before leaving the room. Having your door a small bit open so the cat could leave. He sighed as he grabbed a spare blanket from the closet and laid down on your couch. Knowing at this time of night he couldn't make it home. But he knew you wouldn't care. You've done this several times with him, even when he came over to your house a small bit tipsy from the bar. He smiled as his cheeks lit up with a blush. "Just to nice" He muttered before heading back in to a deep sleep like state like he was at the school.