[Toga Himiko x Reader] Diary

you clutched your dirty notebook in your hand, your hands were shaking as you watched blood go down your arm. It was the ink you now use for your pen since everyday you get beaten by the villains that took you. you don't know how long it has been but you have been writing in this almost every few days to keep track and to let someone know how you have been staying alive. you wrote a few words in to your book, it was all you could think of at the moment as you tried to calm yourself down. 

As you heard a scream coming from down the hallway you quickly hid the notebook underneath some boxes in your cell so they wouldn't notice that you had it. Hearing the stomping coming closer and closer to you. This must be the second time today then. They usually stick to once a day with the beatings but sometimes if a plan didn't go through or the hero's destroyed them in battle they would take it out on you...this was one of those days. you screamed as your cell was opened up wide. There she stood, the one that caused most of the pain and emotional suffering in your life Toga. She smiled evily as she skipped in to your cell. you backed away as best as you could from her until you hit the wall behind you.

"Oh come on now...I'm not gonna hurt'cha" She said in a sing song voice as she hoped closer towards you. you still tried backing away and it seemed to have angered her some since she frowned as she brought out her small army knife and threw it towards your neck. you quickly dodged out of the way and laid on to your stomach, crawling away from her. you still needed to get away. She started to laugh as she grabbed your legs and dragged you out of your cell. you grabbed on to the side of the wall but she was to strong. Back to the torture chamber you go.

Day 1,

I found this note pad laying around the building I'm in. Things are strange...I was walking out of the store and next thing you know I get a blind fold over my eyes and rope around my wrists and ankles. Next thing you know I am here in this building...who brought me here? I'm going to keep writing in this who ever finds it should know what is going to happen.

Day 5,

The League of Villains is what they call themselves, they are the ones who have captured me. At first the guy evidently named Twice was nice to me but everyone else just wanted to consume me. Their eyes were full of Death and Destruction. They made me a deal to let me roam and be their pet as long as when visitors come I stay quiet. I was on edge but decided to agree on the deal. Hopefully things go well

Day 13,

They brought a guy with them, he had blonde hair and a firey personality. The one Tomura was talking about along with the green hair one that day a few days ago. They were trying to make a deal with him. To let him come to the League of Villains and join them against the hero's. Once he saw me he stayed quiet. I was supposed to stay hidden and unseen but I decided to come out since they didn't feed me earlier in the day let alone dinner last night. He seemed concerned and surprised but as soon as they let him go he turned on them. Hero's came to the base...we disappeared in sludge...I don't know what happened.

Day 18,

They hit me...after the incident with the blonde hero they started to hit me. Saying it was my fault. I am writing this in blood because me pen is out of ink. My whole body hurts. They barely feed me any more. I'm only but a punching bag to them instead of a pet or servant.

Day *scratched out* 25,

The beatings have gotten progressively worse. It happens all the time, even double if a pain didn't work or a mission failed. I'm so tired...please some one help me

Day 46,

I couldn't find the note book, I thought they had found it. i would have been in *scratched out* worse trouble. The beatings are regular now but as I get beat they talk around me. Toga is the one who usually does them. Dabi watches along with Twice some times. They talk about future plans they are making. Something about adding more people to the League of Villains I think. They always talk behind Tomura's back even though he is the leader of every thing I think. They have *scratched out* talked about this for around a week now. I'll keep listening

Day 53,

I have lost teeth from them.. they pulled them out as new punishment. Burn marks cover my legs from Dabi. I have pleaded for him to stop but as he does is laugh with a smug expression on his face. My body is covered in marks, dried blood, and filth from the ground I lay upon. My eyes are dry from crying to the point where I could honestly dry sand. I have survived this long hopefully I can find a way out of here by then

Day 67,

There is a window in my cell that can be opened my a paper clip or a hair pin. I think I can get out and escape during the night but sadly i don't have any thing to open it with.

Day, 72,

I tricked toga last night, she seemed to totally fall for my plan except she took it to literal and well...you could probably guess what she did with my body other then make it bleed. I stole a bobby pin from her hair while she wasn't looking and stuck it in my hair so she could see. This plan will work I hope it does

Day ???

They found out...they smashed my head against the window once they caught me and stuck me in another cell. I just want to cry so much but they just tell me to shut up or it will hurt more. There is nothing I can do but wait. Maybe that hero remembers me...I can only hope on him. I don't think I have much longer. My blood will run out.

Day ???

I just got done with torture again. I heard yelling up stairs though they must be angry. I have to quit writing or they well see.

-------------------------------------------

 "This is the girl's notebook, the one you said one of your students seen while they were here?"

"Yes he said that she was held hostage her against her own will. it must have been her's. That poor girl...the blood is still fresh on this one"

"She didn't deserve this, no one does. This really proves that there are some evil evil people out there All Might. She deserves justice for this, I'll make sure one of my men call her parents to let them know what happened"

"She truly fought for her life. How could I not have noticed her there when I went to save young Bakugou?"

"She probably blended in with the bad guys, she was all bloody after all. All Might don't get down on yourself over this okay...you couldn't done anything they had her under our noses completely. I have to go, one of my men is calling me. Don't beat yourself up over this" The cop said as he walked away as he brought his phone out. All Might looked down at the blood on the floor. Covering his face with his hands...he could have saved her...he could have.